the 3 lords of chaos
Author Messagethe 3 lords of chaos
Knight Of Awsome
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 3
Slaves: 8

the 3 lords of chaosKnight Of Awsome 11-28-2007

In the deep reaches of the chaos dwarf territory there are 3 lords and wizards that constantly battle over slaves. there territories are small but hidden from unwanted eyes and carry an army each to almost successful invade the old world.the lords of chaos have lived for a very long time and have almost every one have not taken a scratch in battle. before the chaos swept over the dwarfs there were twenty three lords of the dwarfs but when the chaos came and left its little marks behind three were left alive each with a favored god. if you wanted to you could call it an excuse for three gods fighting and not really caring.

I'm planing to make one he is a chaos sorcerer of metal feel free if you what to make fluff for any other chaos lordTakes Hat off

This post was last modified: 11-28-2007 07:55 PM by Knight Of Awsome.

11-28-2007 07:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hashut's Blessing
The Cakily Blessed One

Group: Mods of Hashut
Market Rep: 9
Slaves: 731
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Veteran Medal - Silver Word of Hashut - Contributor                               
RE: the 3 lords of chaosHashut's Blessing 11-28-2007

I may steal that and have another as Mrythark, Hashut's Blessing's warrior lieutenant. Hmmmm.... Starts thinking.

Pledge: '09:+83 '10:+116 '11:+118 '12: N/A '13: N/A

WarplockMonkey Wrote:
After years of rigerous scientific reasearch, it has now been proven that there is a 50% chance that HB is 'in your fridge, eatin your cakez'.

11-28-2007 07:48 PM
Knight Of Awsome
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

RE: the 3 lords of chaosKnight Of Awsome 11-28-2007

I started on my lord of metal, favord god i think tazinch or something like thatTakes Hat off

One of the best face sculpts i have every done!

11-28-2007 10:57 PM
Ronshank
Chaos Dwarf Hero

Market Rep: 2
Slaves: 67

RE: the 3 lords of chaosRonshank 12-08-2007

mmmm interesting concept one to think on. What would the others be?

---------??Takes Hat off
*spooky voice* "eoi have you finished that army yet!"
*Me* plods off to keep adding beards and helmets to the BfSP minis, must finish before obsolete...

The Pledge 2011: Bought 23 Assembled 35 Painted:2
Pledge 2010: Bought: 160 Painted:2 (bad completion stats I know)

For Army Updates check my Army Blog (nothing new right now)
12-08-2007 12:38 AM
gIL^
Playing Age of Sigmar

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 11
Slaves: 224

RE: the 3 lords of chaosgIL^ 12-08-2007

good back ground but aint all the chaos dwarfs united in the same banner, that is why there so powerful dispite there small number, definatly the most organised out of the evil armies,

12-08-2007 02:03 PM
Knight Of Awsome
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

RE: the 3 lords of chaosKnight Of Awsome 12-08-2007

well the three lords are:

Grngorn malfant: Khorne

Nachest mealas: Tzeentch

Small alliance of CDs: Undivided or regular dwarfs (make you own leader)Cheers!

@gIL^: Some of them got to fight with each other sometime right? or just i have played to much skavenTongue

12-08-2007 04:18 PM
gIL^
Playing Age of Sigmar

RE: the 3 lords of chaosgIL^ 12-10-2007

i dont think they would risk fighting eachother now, due to such a small population , plus they would be to busy killing them roaming ogres and greenskins

12-10-2007 12:08 AM
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 7
Slaves: 421
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2007 Golden Hat - Silver Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Word of Hashut - Contributor Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: the 3 lords of chaosXander 12-12-2007

Ya, I would imagine more politicking rather than open warfare.  Or perhaps sending slaves. Tongue

Follow CDO on Twitter: Twitter
12-12-2007 12:16 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Knight Of Awsome
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

RE: the 3 lords of chaosKnight Of Awsome 12-12-2007

gIL^ Wrote:
i dont think they would risk fighting eachother now, due to such a small population , plus they would be to busy killing them roaming ogres and greenskins

they are supposted to have HUGE armys with a rather large population to start...well they could fight each other with slaves right?

12-12-2007 11:02 PM
gIL^
Playing Age of Sigmar

RE: the 3 lords of chaosgIL^ 12-13-2007

dawi zharr have a minute populus compared to even the normal dwarfs, they have 1 city, no matter how big it is. thats indication of only a few soldiers ( even if every adult male is a soldier ). thats why they employ slaves as warriors, they simply cant fill their ranks, plus the whole fluff also proves it, why don't they fight? because there not interested in losing more men, also games workshops reluctance to back chaos dwarfs just adds to the endangered species persona

This post was last modified: 12-13-2007 01:54 AM by gIL^.

12-13-2007 01:46 AM
Arlon
Chaos Dwarf Daemonsmith

Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 0

RE: the 3 lords of chaosArlon 02-05-2008

id have to agree no innfighting with chaos dwarfs
they are chaos only in name not in habit
last what is your avatar knight of awesome it looks like a juggernaut with pincers

Its just a jump to the left, and a step to the right put your hands on your hips, and bend your knees in tight, but its the pelvic thrust that realy drives you insane
02-05-2008 02:20 AM
Staff
Slave

Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 1

RE: the 3 lords of chaosStaff 02-06-2008

Another problem is that Hashut, the patron god of the CDs, is a demon of Khorne. I think that any CD having dealings with Tzeentch would be in big trouble.

02-06-2008 09:41 PM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 5
Slaves: 135
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x2 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016                               
RE: the 3 lords of chaosAdmiral 07-02-2017

gIL^ Wrote:
dawi zharr have a minute populus compared to even the normal dwarfs, they have 1 city, no matter how big it is. thats indication of only a few soldiers ( even if every adult male is a soldier ). thats why they employ slaves as warriors, they simply cant fill their ranks, plus the whole fluff also proves it, why don't they fight? because there not interested in losing more men, also games workshops reluctance to back chaos dwarfs just adds to the endangered species persona

Fortunately Forgeworld took a turn for the better with expanding, growing population of a relentlessly all the more powerful dark empire. Much better, in hindsight (all these years after that comment was written). The more life there is, the more death and destruction can there be.

Intentional threadomancy.

News on CDO: Scribe's Contest X - Deadline 30th of July ... Admiralty Miniatures Blogshop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Chaos Dwarf Songs. Sayings. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Path to Glory: Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules.

This post was last modified: 07-02-2017 08:14 AM by Admiral.

07-02-2017 08:14 AM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites