Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
Artisan's Contest XXIII - Winners!
Author MessageArtisan's Contest XXIII - Winners!
tjub
Prophet of Tjubshut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 13
Slaves: 1389
Army Showcase Best Hobbyist - 2008 Word of Hashut - Contributor Golden Hat - Silver x2 Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Best Hobbyist - 2009 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Hobbyist - 2010 Veteran Medal - Bronze Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Best Hobbyist - 2011 Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Best Hobbyist - 2012 Dark Apostle - Bronze Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Gold Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Gold                               
RE: Artisan's Contest XXIII - Winners!tjub 12-16-2017

Congrats! Superb wrok... Takes Hat off

My various other hobby projects on Instagram.

12-16-2017 04:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tjub
Prophet of Tjubshut

Slaves: 1389
Army Showcase Best Hobbyist - 2008 Word of Hashut - Contributor Golden Hat - Silver x2 Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Best Hobbyist - 2009 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Hobbyist - 2010 Veteran Medal - Bronze Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Best Hobbyist - 2011 Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Best Hobbyist - 2012 Dark Apostle - Bronze Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Gold Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Gold                               
RE: Artisan's Contest XXIII - Winners!tjub 12-16-2017

Will Liam Wrote:

t5p1ny Wrote:
Who made entry #4 ?

I did Happy

You had me thinking about this concept for a while, great idea! Might have to try a 15mm model of it some day. Happy

My various other hobby projects on Instagram.

12-16-2017 04:52 AM
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 1496
Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2                               
RE: Artisan's Contest XXIII - Winners!Abecedar 12-16-2017

Congratulations to all the entrants.  Loved them

Last Time I Bled for my Hobby  =  27 June 17(ouchy); 15 June 17
Last Time I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
12-16-2017 05:01 AM
TheHoodedMan
The Black Scourge

Slaves: 294
Diplomat Medal - Bronze Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Dark Apostle - Bronze Best General - 2015 Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: Artisan's Contest XXIII - Winners!TheHoodedMan 12-16-2017

Fuggit Khan Wrote:
Congrats to everyone Takes Hat off
And while I'm happy to have won a medal, I'm even more feeling a bit in disbelief (because of some superb competition)  Shock
Thanks to everyone who voted for me.
And Hoodedman! I just absolutely (pineapple) *@$#! love your entry! So damn cool, I  love everything about it (and I have to admit that I'm a little bit jealous that I didn't think up such a great piece of art as you did) .
I especially love the CD on the watch lookout, but oblivious to the sneaky git coming from behind  <3
So I would respectfully like to donate the prize that I won from Zanko to you. You deserve it (plus it has a very nice MM90 look to it).
And Admiral, your entry was the only one that I knew who made it. Your attention to detail and cool visual style gave you away  Tongue Wink
And finally, Mr Jackswift, what did you use to make your outstanding artwork? Inks? Oils? It's really stunning!

Anyways, thanks again  Cheers!

That was really a great contest, you`re absolutely right. If you really don`t need your prize I`d gladly accept that, I can use the wizard for my Mordheim Warband. Thank you!
I didn`t really think of who made the entries but was definitely wrong about yours. I thought you made another entry Happy. One of my votes was for your drawing, I liked the innovative design. Altogether it was unbelievable difficult for me to find my three votes. Hope this will be so difficult again next time.

12-16-2017 05:19 AM
Will Liam
Chaos Dwarf Daemonsmith

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 2
Slaves: 334
Golden Hat - Silver Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Golden Hat - Gold                               
RE: Artisan's Contest XXIII - Winners!Will Liam 12-16-2017

tjub Wrote:

Will Liam Wrote:

t5p1ny Wrote:
Who made entry #4 ?

I did Happy

You had me thinking about this concept for a while, great idea! Might have to try a 15mm model of it some day. Happy

Go for it - would love to see the end result Happy

Don't ever chase what they are never going to give you!!

Will Liam - finished Chaos Dwarf and Hobgoblins
http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=16923
12-16-2017 06:30 AM
Jackswift
Bull Centaur Lord

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 2
Slaves: 577
Scribe's Contest Gold Artisan's Contest - Bronze Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Gold Golden Hat - Silver Scribe's Contest Veteran Veteran Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Silver                               
RE: Artisan's Contest XXIII - Winners!Jackswift 12-16-2017

Fuggit Khan Wrote:
...what did you use to make your outstanding artwork? Inks? Oils? It's really stunning!

Thank you sir, much appreciated! The Wandering Tower' is wax pencil 'Prismacolor' on Canson paper (basically think textured high quality construction paper designed to capture the color and give some added depth).  I'll post it up on the artwork page in the next couple days with initial sketches, a detail shot, and some fluff.  Really struggled to get a decent shot and lost alot of the detail.

Have to agree re the Hoodedman's piece.  Love the sheaky git!
Cheers!  JR

This post was last modified: 12-16-2017 06:55 PM by Jackswift.

12-16-2017 06:53 PM
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Artisan's Contest XXV - Winners! Admiral 11 243 09-15-2018 10:22 PM
Last Post: Abecedar
  Artisan's Contest  XXV Admiral 26 1,533 09-15-2018 12:52 AM
Last Post: Abecedar
  Artisan's Contest XXV - Voting! Admiral 10 361 09-13-2018 02:17 PM
Last Post: Admiral