Looking for limited edition Daemonsmith
Author MessageLooking for limited edition Daemonsmith
gIL^
Playing Age of Sigmar

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 11
Slaves: 224

Looking for limited edition DaemonsmithgIL^ 06-24-2018

Hello all, im looking for the Chaos Dwarf in the picture below, i have cash waiting but also a ton of random models and boxes to trade!

Thanks

06-24-2018 08:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hashut's Blessing
The Cakily Blessed One

Group: Retired Staff
Market Rep: 9
Slaves: 742
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Veteran Medal - Silver Word of Hashut - Contributor                               
RE: Looking for limited edition DaemonsmithHashut's Blessing 01-22-2020

gIL^ I keep seeing this model available on eBay, but it's worth mentioning that it's not a Limited Edition Chaos Dwarf Daemonsmith. That one is directly available from Forgeworld as one of the 3 Deamonsmiths - you get an option of that hand or a smoking pipe, if memory serves. The Limited Edition ones are the Hellsmith (an axe and a tall onion bulb hat, wearing an apron - I think no longer produced) and a Daemonsmith holding a tall staff and a flame (available at events and in person at Forgeworld, if memory serves).

Pledge: '09:+83 '10:+116 '11:+118 '12: N/A '13: N/A

WarplockMonkey Wrote:
After years of rigerous scientific reasearch, it has now been proven that there is a 50% chance that HB is 'in your fridge, eatin your cakez'.

01-22-2020 10:14 AM
Pyro Stick
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 15
Slaves: 960
Word of Hashut - Contributor Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Bronze                               
RE: Looking for limited edition DaemonsmithPyro Stick 01-22-2020

I think this is actually a limited edition demonsmith. It's one i keep forgetting about but it's a forge world exclusive from 2014. Not sure what event it was sold at though.

http://www.solegends.com/citle2000/forge.../index.htm

My Chaos Dwarf Collection: GHXXVI

This post was last modified: 01-22-2020 02:26 PM by Pyro Stick.

01-22-2020 02:24 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hashut's Blessing
The Cakily Blessed One

Group: Retired Staff
Market Rep: 9
Slaves: 742
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Veteran Medal - Silver Word of Hashut - Contributor                               
RE: Looking for limited edition DaemonsmithHashut's Blessing 01-22-2020

So it is! It has a lot of familiar design cues (of course), which must be where my confusion came from. I knew there was a 2014  limited edition model, but the memory of that one doesn't match up to any of the models I can find pictures of anywhere (clearly misremembering it completely).

Pledge: '09:+83 '10:+116 '11:+118 '12: N/A '13: N/A

WarplockMonkey Wrote:
After years of rigerous scientific reasearch, it has now been proven that there is a 50% chance that HB is 'in your fridge, eatin your cakez'.

01-22-2020 02:32 PM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Toungue Avatars of War Limited Edition Standard Ultra rare only around 300 made. rpitts2004 1 744 04-28-2014 09:54 AM
Last Post: Admiral

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites