Looking for Skullcracker
Author MessageLooking for Skullcracker
Marcoangelo33
Slave

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 1

Looking for SkullcrackerMarcoangelo33 08-09-2018

Hello All, I hope that everything finds you well!   I wanted to reach out to you all and see if anyone was willing to part with a Skullcracker.  I have not had any luck finding this model anywhere else and figured this would be a good place to try.  I would be using PayPal for the purchase and I am located in Texas, USA.

08-09-2018 04:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 1496
Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2                               
RE: Looking for SkullcrackerAbecedar 08-09-2018

Sorry, I cannot help. I don't have one either

Last Time I Bled for my Hobby  =  27 June 17(ouchy); 15 June 17
Last Time I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
08-09-2018 11:27 PM
Uther the unhinged
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Slaves: 204

RE: Looking for SkullcrackerUther the unhinged 08-10-2018

Would love to help but I can’t. I feel your pain it is a lovely mini. Had to scratch build mine.

08-10-2018 12:25 PM
keckmatt
Hobgoblin

Market Rep: 5
Slaves: 3

RE: Looking for Skullcrackerkeckmatt 08-14-2018

I found this website,

http://mirandairene.com/products/warhamm...-1581.html

They claim to have them for $50. They are out of China. Maybe this will help.

08-14-2018 06:37 PM
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 1496
Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2                               
RE: Looking for SkullcrackerAbecedar 08-15-2018

As much as I love the model.   - -- - If "real ones " are toooooo expensive.  Please scratch build one.

Last Time I Bled for my Hobby  =  27 June 17(ouchy); 15 June 17
Last Time I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
08-15-2018 07:18 AM
gIL^
Playing Age of Sigmar

Market Rep: 11
Slaves: 224

RE: Looking for SkullcrackergIL^ 08-19-2018

keckmatt Wrote:
I found this website,

http://mirandairene.com/products/warhamm...-1581.html

They claim to have them for $50. They are out of China. Maybe this will help.

A Counterfeit operation.

08-19-2018 03:42 PM
Nicodemus
Grand Imperious Sorcerer of the Forge

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 40
Slaves: 1261
Word of Hashut - Contributor Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Best Attitude - 2010 Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Best Overall Member - 2011 Golden Hat - Bronze Best Overall Member - 2013 Photobucket Migration Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help                               
RE: Looking for SkullcrackerNicodemus 08-19-2018

Expensive or not, we absolutely do not support purchasing cheaper forgeries or directing potential customers to their sites here on CDO.

Please consider spending your hard-earned money on the real thing or supporting any of the smaller miniature companies that are sprouting up as they offer some great alternatives Takes Hat off

~N

Nicodemus' adage: "It is not enough to bash in skulls, we must bash in minds!"

Nicodemus' Forge of Unfinished Business (Chaos Dwarf Blog) and Non-Dawi'Zharr Blog
Warhammer Quest & Dreams of Hashut (3D Tile Creation Blog - Dawi Underway & More!!)
Chaos Dwarf 'Quest Blog (Download the Warhammer Quest: Chaos Dwarfs Roleplay Book )
Warhammer Quest: Chaos Dwarf Expansion (Board Game Geek)

08-19-2018 07:01 PM
Heavygear
Chaos Dwarf Hero

Slaves: 109
Artisan's Contest - Silver                               
RE: Looking for SkullcrackerHeavygear 08-24-2018

Nicodemus Wrote:
Expensive or not, we absolutely do not support purchasing cheaper forgeries or directing potential customers to their sites here on CDO.

Please consider spending your hard-earned money on the real thing or supporting any of the smaller miniature companies that are sprouting up as they offer some great alternatives Takes Hat off

~N

The model has been out of print at FW for over a year now and price gouging on ebay is a real thing. You are not stealing any business from FW by purchasing a recast model.

"Kill the Humans! Kill the Elves! Keep the gold for ourselves!
08-24-2018 11:54 AM
Nicodemus
Grand Imperious Sorcerer of the Forge

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 40
Slaves: 1261
Word of Hashut - Contributor Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Best Attitude - 2010 Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Best Overall Member - 2011 Golden Hat - Bronze Best Overall Member - 2013 Photobucket Migration Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help                               
RE: Looking for SkullcrackerNicodemus 08-24-2018

Heavygear Wrote:

Nicodemus Wrote:

~N

The model has been out of print at FW for over a year now and price gouging on ebay is a real thing. You are not stealing any business from FW by purchasing a recast model.

Fair enough, this certainly not taking money away from FW, that's true.  You guys are welcome to do anything you like and purchase from anyone you want. It's very unfortunate that the model was quietly discontinued. Chaos Dwarf price gouging has been around since before this forum began. Some of this is driven by the market, as some are willing to pay these high prices. Another major problem are the small number of eBay sellers who acquire and accumulate models, set insanely high prices, and are then willing to hold pieces indefinitely until that one person comes along who is willing to pay the insane prices. You guys should check out the Barbarian and Elf HeroQuest expansions if you want to see price gouging on steroids.  

The real point with my previous post is that recasts are still illegal and we don't support that activity here on the forum.  Games Workshop (and by extension Forge World) is an absolute juggernaut and known to be excessively litigious. CDO made it on to their radar before and that is not territory we wish to revisit. I hope everyone can understand why we, as a on-line community, cannot be seen to support this activity - through action or inaction.

We're just covering our backsides here  Takes Hat off

Nicodemus' adage: "It is not enough to bash in skulls, we must bash in minds!"

Nicodemus' Forge of Unfinished Business (Chaos Dwarf Blog) and Non-Dawi'Zharr Blog
Warhammer Quest & Dreams of Hashut (3D Tile Creation Blog - Dawi Underway & More!!)
Chaos Dwarf 'Quest Blog (Download the Warhammer Quest: Chaos Dwarfs Roleplay Book )
Warhammer Quest: Chaos Dwarf Expansion (Board Game Geek)

08-24-2018 12:44 PM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites