Post Reply  Post Thread 
Experiences with MOM Miniaturas?
Author MessageExperiences with MOM Miniaturas?
MC1
Hobgoblin

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 7

Experiences with MOM Miniaturas?MC1 12-05-2018

Hi

I recently stumbled upon MOM Miniaturas, who has some pretty cool Chaos Dwarfs and Dwarf models that could be converted into Chaos Dwarfs. However, it seems like the cast is pretty poor quality. Does anyone have experience with their miniatures?

Some of my favourites:

/MC

My bigs hats army blog: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=17717

This post was last modified: 12-05-2018 07:30 AM by MC1.

12-05-2018 07:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Poison
Hobgoblin

Slaves: 8
Major Prize Sponsor                               
RE: Experiences with MOM Miniaturas?Poison 12-05-2018

I have bought almost all of their vanilla dwarfs and some scenery. I have also bought their HUGE airship pre-order which is AMAZING
All orders arrived in a relatively good time-frame, with some freebies thrown in.

Quality of resin is really good. it is hard and does not break very easily.
Casting is really good. Very little bubbles in some models though, nothing that can not be fixed.
Price is dead cheap!

Overall I highly recommend MOM miniaturas and i am sure you will not regret it and you will keep going back for more.

WARCOLOURS
world's finest hobby paints
http://www.warcolours.com
12-05-2018 08:04 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hashoooot
Hobgoblin

Slaves: 0

RE: Experiences with MOM Miniaturas?Hashoooot 12-05-2018

Nice range! I like the stone golems - a bit cartoonish, but still pretty cool. The standard with the severed dwarf heads looks super grim as well.

12-05-2018 08:48 AM
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 11
Slaves: 1302
Blackshard Army Medal - 10000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Blackshard Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Gold Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help Golden Hat - Gold                               
RE: Experiences with MOM Miniaturas?Zanko 12-05-2018

I have also bought from MOM-Miniatures, although 1 or 2 years ago. The quality of the dwarfs was o.k., because there were more bits, everything was good. With the statues and columns there was nothing to complain about.

Hashut!

"Frurndar are still existing!"
               The Lizard King 

12-05-2018 01:31 PM
Pyro Stick
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 936
Word of Hashut - Contributor Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Bronze                               
RE: Experiences with MOM Miniaturas?Pyro Stick 12-06-2018

I've only bought the one unit from them but for the price I can't really complain. They had a hell of a lot of flash to clean up, some of the weapon handles were a bit warped, some air bubbles around the feet and weapons, but once they are painted up they look perfectly fine. Can't remember how long they took to arrive or anything, it was several years ago.

My Chaos Dwarf Collection: GHXXVI

12-06-2018 07:33 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites