Post Reply  Post Thread 
My norsca invasion
Author MessageMy norsca invasion
Zanthrax
Bull Centaur

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 4
Slaves: 214
Artisan's Contest - Gold Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
My norsca invasionZanthrax 05-17-2019

Hi northern friends

In early jan 2020 my family and I will be going to see some dude called Santa in Lapland Finland with a short visit to Copenhagen following our trip to see old Saint Nick.

Would be keen for any suggestions on family friendly places to visit or if you are in this area and wish to have a beer with an Aussie family I would love to meet you.

Cheers

Hayden aka Zanthrax

My guide to alternative Big Hat Chaos Dwarfs 2017 edition: http://ironhaiden666.blogspot.com/2017/1...chaos.html
05-17-2019 10:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jasko
Chaos Dwarf Hero

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 31

RE: My norsca invasionJasko 05-17-2019

Zanthrax Wrote:
Hi northern friends

In early jan 2020 my family and I will be going to see some dude called Santa in Lapland Finland with a short visit to Copenhagen following our trip to see old Saint Nick.

Would be keen for any suggestions on family friendly places to visit or if you are in this area and wish to have a beer with an Aussie family I would love to meet you.

Cheers

Hayden aka Zanthrax

Cheers!
So I haven't been to Lappland, but I've been to Copenhagen. And that is a really nice little city! How old are your kids, old enough to ride a bike? Because that is really great there, there are these bike-share-stations all over the city where you can just rent one at one place and bring it back to another one, the bikes have an electric motor support and GPS, so they can navigate you to the next sight you wanna visit. You can register for that service basically on the spot. It's really convenient! And the whole city is quite flat and nothing is far apart, so easily manageable by bike. I also recommend using the water-taxi from time to time.

Have a nice vacation!

Chaos Dwarf Showcase: Legion of Jaskorh
Offtopic Showcase: Night Goblin Auxiliaries
Hobby Blog: ijasko @ Wordpress
05-17-2019 10:25 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tjub
Prophet of Tjubshut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 13
Slaves: 1483
Army Showcase Best Hobbyist - 2008 Word of Hashut - Contributor Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Best Hobbyist - 2009 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Hobbyist - 2010 Veteran Medal - Bronze Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Best Hobbyist - 2011 Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Best Hobbyist - 2012 Golden Hat - Silver Dark Apostle - Bronze Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Gold Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Gold Best Hobbyist - 2018                               
RE: My norsca invasiontjub 05-17-2019

Zanthrax Wrote:
Hi northern friends

Cheers

Hayden aka Zanthrax

Im located in Gothenburg, Sweden. Though can't really recommend a visit here that time of year, unless you like it wet and windy. Sick
http://www.gothenburg.climatemps.com/january.php

Intro to 15mm Kings of War
My CDO blog containing all things Chaos Dwarf.
My various other hobby projects on Instagram.
Follow Admiralty Miniatures on Facebook!

This post was last modified: 05-17-2019 01:17 PM by tjub.

05-17-2019 01:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites