Post Reply  Post Thread 
Ice & Iron - Vanguard KoW News!
Author MessageIce & Iron - Vanguard KoW News!
tjub
Prophet of Tjubshut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 13
Slaves: 1494
Army Showcase Best Hobbyist - 2008 Word of Hashut - Contributor Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Best Hobbyist - 2009 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Hobbyist - 2010 Veteran Medal - Bronze Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Best Hobbyist - 2011 Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Best Hobbyist - 2012 Golden Hat - Silver Dark Apostle - Bronze Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Gold Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Gold Best Hobbyist - 2018                               
Ice & Iron - Vanguard KoW News!tjub 05-31-2019

News about the comming "Kings of War - Vanguard" campagin/expansion Ice & Iron.
Book will be €17.99, my guess is that Mantic will release an updated Abyssal Dwarf warband as well. So hopefully new models and concepts as well. Takes Hat off
LINK

Quote:
Something stirs in the winterlands. In the frozen north of the world, the enigmatic Northern Alliance maintain their long vigil, watching the wars of the world from their city of chill and biding their time. Now, suspicious eyes fall on the cold city, ancient forces turning their attentions to the hidden power lurking there. Vanguards and raiding forces of Abyssal Dwarf's despoil the Winterlands, probing the Alliance's defenses, looking for a weakness to exploit.

Across tundra and snowy plains, in the ice caverns of the mountains, the Alliance's fur-clad warriors fight back against the invaders. The city can not fall, no matter the cost. The secret they are hoarding is too precious to lose. Ice and Iron is a new supplement for Kings of War: Vanguard. Featuring a brand new narrative campaign in the snowy winterlands, this book also contains extra scenarios for your own games, rules multi-player, underground and urban skirmishes, and a framework for converting characters to Kings of War or Dungeon Saga for your games.

Intro to 15mm Kings of War
My CDO blog containing all things Chaos Dwarf.
My various other hobby projects on Instagram.
Follow Admiralty Miniatures on Facebook!

05-31-2019 04:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites