10-26-2019 08:22 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hashoooot
Chaos Dwarf Warrior

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 58

RE: BB team and Bull Centaur from FWHashoooot 10-27-2019

Quite promising! I bet you could convert some player figures to foot soldiers for other games with a bit of effort. They'll probably be cast in resin, I guess?

10-27-2019 03:36 AM
tjub
Prophet of Tjubshut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 13
Slaves: 1538
Army Showcase Best Hobbyist - 2008 Word of Hashut - Contributor Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Best Hobbyist - 2009 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Hobbyist - 2010 Veteran Medal - Bronze Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Best Hobbyist - 2011 Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Best Hobbyist - 2012 Golden Hat - Silver Dark Apostle - Bronze Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Gold Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Gold Best Hobbyist - 2018                               
RE: BB team and Bull Centaur from FWtjub 10-27-2019

Whats equally interesting on that list is the "AoS Battletome: Slaves to Darkness"!

Intro to 15mm Kings of War
My CDO blog containing all things Chaos Dwarf.
My various other hobby projects on Instagram.
Follow Admiralty Miniatures on Facebook!

10-27-2019 03:38 AM
Jasko
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 55

RE: BB team and Bull Centaur from FWJasko 10-27-2019

Hot damn! Hashut!

Chaos Dwarf Showcase: Legion of Jaskorh
Offtopic Showcase: Night Goblin Auxiliaries
Hobby Blog: ijasko @ Wordpress
10-27-2019 01:19 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Moloch
Hobgoblin

Slaves: 35

RE: BB team and Bull Centaur from FWMoloch 10-28-2019

HI Parish,

where is this list from? So...Are they re-releasing Warcry warbands again?

I'm quite curious to see if there's something about Black Templars as many are rumoring.

Thank you

Moloch

10-28-2019 06:51 AM
cornixt
Brewer of Daemonic Beer

Group: Hashut's Admin
Slaves: 1334
Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Word of Hashut - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Attitude - 2011 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Veteran Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               
RE: BB team and Bull Centaur from FWcornixt 10-28-2019

A FW team? They have released quite a few BB models before but never a full team from FW.

Like a Great Taurus in a Cathay shop.
There's a lot more in the wiki than you think, check out the wiki contents

10-28-2019 10:03 AM
Jasko
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

RE: BB team and Bull Centaur from FWJasko 10-28-2019

I have to say, this has me pretty excited. I really hope it is a new interpretation of the Chaos Dwarf team, like they did with all the other teams, but even if it is just a recast of the original models, it would be fantastic to have regular Chaos Dwarfs back in some capacity.

I'm not really sure why we think it will be FW though. It doesn't say FW in the screenshot, and it also doesn't say Legion of Azgorh. Some products are clearly FW, but others are just as clearly GW and BL. In any case, I'm hyped.

I have never played Blood Bowl, but it has really hit me lately. Those Halfling and Ogre teams are just stunning, I want them and I really want to play this game now Happy And I would just die to have an equally great Chaos Dwarf team.

10-28-2019 06:14 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dînadan
Sardonic Daemon of Hashut

Slaves: 46
Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2                               
RE: BB team and Bull Centaur from FWDînadan 10-28-2019

Have any of the teams thus far been FW resin?  Haven’t they all been Citadel plastic?  If so, why should CDs be any different?

Either way I’m betting when they do drop we’ll see a small explosion here of conversions using them for 8th ed/AoS/KoW/9th Age/etc.

For the Glory of Uzkulak! My Chaos Dwarf blog.

10-28-2019 09:18 PM
tjub
Prophet of Tjubshut

Army Showcase Best Hobbyist - 2008 Word of Hashut - Contributor Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Best Hobbyist - 2009 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Hobbyist - 2010 Veteran Medal - Bronze Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Best Hobbyist - 2011 Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Best Hobbyist - 2012 Golden Hat - Silver Dark Apostle - Bronze Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Gold Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Gold Best Hobbyist - 2018                               
RE: BB team and Bull Centaur from FWtjub 10-29-2019

Dînadan Wrote:
Have any of the teams thus far been FW resin?  Haven’t they all been Citadel plastic?  If so, why should CDs be any different?

Either way I’m betting when they do drop we’ll see a small explosion here of conversions using them for 8th ed/AoS/KoW/9th Age/etc.

All of the teams so far has been plastic, BUT all of the 8 last teams has been released with a SPIKE!, dice and cards. Been the same for the last two years, with 4 teams each year. Ive a hard time seeing GW breaking this mould, and throw out a Chaos Dwarf team without SPIKE etc along with another team.
But it might very well be "made to order" or what they call it. Making limited casts of old stuff. Takes Hat off

EDIT: Oh, and btw Blood Bowl is by far the best GW game out there. If you haven't tried it you should. A month or so ago I was at World Cup in Dornbirn with 1450 other coaches, had a blast!

This post was last modified: 10-29-2019 02:33 AM by tjub.

10-29-2019 02:32 AM
Jasko
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

RE: BB team and Bull Centaur from FWJasko 10-29-2019

tjub Wrote:
All of the teams so far has been plastic, BUT all of the 8 last teams has been released with a SPIKE!, dice and cards. Been the same for the last two years, with 4 teams each year. Ive a hard time seeing GW breaking this mould, and throw out a Chaos Dwarf team without SPIKE etc along with another team.
But it might very well be "made to order" or what they call it. Making limited casts of old stuff. Takes Hat off

EDIT: Oh, and btw Blood Bowl is by far the best GW game out there. If you haven't tried it you should. A month or so ago I was at World Cup in Dornbirn with 1450 other coaches, had a blast!

Good point, the Chaos Dwarf Team is too expensive for a regular BB team as well. They all are 35$, even the Ogres, but CD are 54$. I‘m putting my money on „made to order“ recasts of the classic team.

10-29-2019 10:15 AM
Dînadan
Sardonic Daemon of Hashut

Slaves: 46
Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest - Bronze x2 Artisan's Contest - Bronze x2                               
RE: BB team and Bull Centaur from FWDînadan 10-29-2019

Jasko Wrote:

tjub Wrote:

Good point, the Chaos Dwarf Team is too expensive for a regular BB team as well. They all are 35$, even the Ogres, but CD are 54$. I‘m putting my money on „made to order“ recasts of the classic team.

Do we know which dollars those prices are?  I checked last night and in Australian dollars the other teams are $55 iirc.

Edit: never mind - just had a quick check with other stuff on the list and those don’t tally, so it can’t be Aussie dollars.

For the Glory of Uzkulak! My Chaos Dwarf blog.

This post was last modified: 10-29-2019 11:19 AM by Dînadan.

10-29-2019 10:59 AM
Jasko
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

RE: BB team and Bull Centaur from FWJasko 10-29-2019

Dînadan Wrote:
Do we know which dollars those prices are?  I checked last night and in Australian dollars the other teams are $55 iirc.

Edit: never mind - just had a quick check with other stuff on the list and those don’t tally, so it can’t be Aussie dollars.

Yeah should be US$, the Ogre BB team is also listed at 35$ there.

10-29-2019 01:33 PM
tjub
Prophet of Tjubshut

RE: BB team and Bull Centaur from FWtjub 10-30-2019

Jupp, but either way. If tis the case then its the first "made to order" team to reoccur! Happy

10-30-2019 01:37 AM
Parish
Chaos Dwarf Hero

Market Rep: 6
Slaves: 172

RE: BB team and Bull Centaur from FWParish 10-30-2019

I actually thought it was known that the plastic blood bowl teams were sculpted by forgeworld, even though they are not branded as forgeworld products, so I specified FW in that sense.

Regarding the bull centaur, I would guess a resine one just like star players ? although I'm not a BB expert so no idea if they are regular players in a team or star players

This post was last modified: 10-30-2019 01:44 PM by Parish.

10-30-2019 01:43 PM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Chaos Dwarf Bull centaur taur'uk Kronosv13 0 950 03-28-2013 12:17 PM
Last Post: Kronosv13
  Better Bull Centaur Pics!! thrawn 21 9,238 08-01-2012 03:09 PM
Last Post: thrawn
Wink New sculpts from franarcilla, including undead/nurgle bull centaur inkpwn 7 2,717 08-04-2011 06:46 AM
Last Post: Bolg

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites