Post Reply  Post Thread 
Noob Dwarfs (reloaded)
Author MessageNoob Dwarfs (reloaded)
n00bLord
Unregistered

Noob Dwarfs (reloaded)n00bLord 03-13-2007

I got a crappy treat for all of you to view, unfortunately I couldn't get the lighting the way I wanted
thus forcing me to use the unholy flash on my camera so all the brightness is due to way over saturation
of colors and uber-ness of brightness. Please excuse me, and if you see any GS on the painted model I cannot
see it in real life at all, I was surprised. CC from any one, and excuse the quality.

CD From the front, deciding on using him as a walking hero for now.

from duh left...

From de right

And the back.

Comments, qustions and the forgiveness of poor pictures is welcome... I need to base him so I figured he is still Wip
and able to be in the conversion section, I need ideas on a good base for the laddie. Help for that would be lovely.

2017 Image Salvage

This post was last modified: 08-08-2017 07:07 AM by Admiral.

03-13-2007 11:43 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Hashut's Blessing
The Cakily Blessed One

Group: Mods of Hashut
Market Rep: 9
Slaves: 731
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Veteran Medal - Silver Word of Hashut - Contributor                               
RE: Noob Dwarfs (reloaded)Hashut's Blessing 03-14-2007

I like the rope-ish thread of the scale-mail, the puch at the back and the now-painted hammer. When I saw the green of that weapon, it just looked weird, now it looks cool! (Which is the way round ya want it to be!)

Pledge: '09:+83 '10:+116 '11:+118 '12: N/A '13: N/A

WarplockMonkey Wrote:
After years of rigerous scientific reasearch, it has now been proven that there is a 50% chance that HB is 'in your fridge, eatin your cakez'.

03-14-2007 03:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
n00bLord
Unregistered

RE: Noob Dwarfs (reloaded)n00bLord 03-14-2007

First time to ever touch green stuff in my wargaming career of four years, unfortunately the green stuff showes in the picture, its undectable in real life. Its annoying to see the stuff and pains me, but alas I'll get over it as again its not visable in real life due to the size. For every one who looks at my models I would like you to post what you like and don't like about the models themselves so I can get better, be honest and all things will go well. Thanks for looking!

03-14-2007 05:15 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 7
Slaves: 421
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2007 Golden Hat - Silver Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Word of Hashut - Contributor Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: Noob Dwarfs (reloaded)Xander 03-14-2007

Definitely a good first effort.  But more care is needed in the mask region, the detail is jumbled and hard to make out.  My best tip for using Green Stuff is that you need a lot less of it than you think.  Thin layers are the best.  You can always build on top of thin layers.

Follow CDO on Twitter: Twitter
03-14-2007 06:59 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Canix
Spirit of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 8
Slaves: 10

RE: Noob Dwarfs (reloaded)Canix 09-08-2007

Bet your greenstuff work gets better ,i noticed with my pics that mistakes show up i cant see with the eye washes help in removing them tho

Realists are hampered by there inability to comprehend the true nature of reality
The Pledge 2010:
Bought:11 Painted:12
09-08-2007 08:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites