Karring
Chaos Dwarf Hero

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 24

RE: The Showcase Gallery Rules [Read Before Posting!]Karring 07-25-2012

A firey scheme. Smooooooooooking.

Cool Cheers!

"We will remake the world into our domain, a land of cinder-ash and the blackened bones of our enemies, until only we remain and those broken bodies that cower at our feet."
07-25-2012 11:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloodbeard
Master Hellsmith of the Artillery Forge

Group: Retired Staff
Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 834
Diplomat Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Scribe's Contest Gold Best General - 2014 Best Overall Member - 2014 Veteran Medal - Bronze Scribe's Contest Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Dark Apostle - Silver                               
RE: The Showcase Gallery Rules [Read Before Posting!]Bloodbeard 09-26-2013

Does my homemade dwarf dudes with hand weapons go in warrior or infernal guard gallery? Is infernal guard gallery only for FW?

09-26-2013 06:11 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nicodemus
Grand Imperious Sorcerer of the Forge

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 40
Slaves: 1259
Word of Hashut - Contributor Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Best Attitude - 2010 Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Best Overall Member - 2011 Golden Hat - Bronze Best Overall Member - 2013 Photobucket Migration Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help                               
RE: The Showcase Gallery Rules [Read Before Posting!]Nicodemus 09-26-2013

Bloodbeard Wrote:
Does my homemade dwarf dudes with hand weapons go in warrior or infernal guard gallery? Is infernal guard gallery only for FW?

I guess just pick which ever force you intend to use your unit as.  Given that the Legion of Azgorh is widely supported and the still-valid-and-yet-to-be-replaced Ravening Hordes Chaos Dwarf list has largely fallen from favour, I think there will be many more submissions to the Infernal Guard gallery as we move forward and fewer CD Warriors showcased.

The Infernal Guard gallery isn't necessarily for Warhammer Forge/Forge World only models, although the classic Chaos Dwarf Warrior models will seem a little out of place in the Infernal Guard category simply because they are not Infernal Guard.

~N

Nicodemus' adage: "It is not enough to bash in skulls, we must bash in minds!"

Nicodemus' Forge of Unfinished Business (Chaos Dwarf Blog) and Non-Dawi'Zharr Blog
Warhammer Quest & Dreams of Hashut (3D Tile Creation Blog - Dawi Underway & More!!)
Chaos Dwarf 'Quest Blog (Download the Warhammer Quest: Chaos Dwarfs Roleplay Book )
Warhammer Quest: Chaos Dwarf Expansion (Board Game Geek)

This post was last modified: 09-26-2013 11:57 AM by Nicodemus.

09-26-2013 11:51 AM
TheLazySamurai
Chaos Dwarf Warrior

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 82
Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze                               
RE: The Showcase Gallery Rules [Read Before Posting!]TheLazySamurai 01-24-2015

Hello,

I just finished a massive posting spree.  dead  I think I am eligible for the bronze image award.  I have posted pics of my characters, IG with shields, IG with fireglaives, wolf riders, iron daemon, k'daai destroyer, deathshriekers and magma cannons.  I also posted some fun pics in the showcase for lol's.  Thanks for having a look at everything.

The Lazy Samurai

01-24-2015 04:23 PM
Bloodbeard
Master Hellsmith of the Artillery Forge

Group: Retired Staff
Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 834
Diplomat Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Scribe's Contest Gold Best General - 2014 Best Overall Member - 2014 Veteran Medal - Bronze Scribe's Contest Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Dark Apostle - Silver                               
RE: The Showcase Gallery Rules [Read Before Posting!]Bloodbeard 01-24-2015

Yup. 8 posts counting towards medals. I'll give you a bronze. 2 more units to go for a silver medal!

01-24-2015 04:29 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pages (2): « First < Previous 1 [2] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites