Post Reply  Post Thread 
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
Wanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' – take 2?
Author MessageWanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' – take 2?
clam
Slave to Darkness

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 1257
Golden Hat - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze Word of Hashut - Contributor Golden Hat - Silver Veteran Medal - Bronze Hellsmith - Gold                               
Wanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' – take 2?clam 10-27-2008

I’m looking for these Dwarfs/Chaos Dwarfs/Halflings – really hope you’ll help me out once again.

WANTS:

Most of all: Chaos Dwarf Juggernaut Turret platform and sides, so I can finish my Jugger.

Chaos Dwarfs - Citadel/GW:
Unreleased Chaos Dwarf:  

Renegade variant - Drum/Drone Ulsen

Citadels - AD&D - Duergar Dwarfs
I know of 15 variants of these 3 guys - have 4 of these, so im still interested in more.

For reference please look at: http://www.stunties.com/wiki/index.php/A...variations

Other Evil/Dark Dwarfs:

Heartbreaker Fantasy Dark Dwarfs:
213s

214s

219s

Metal Magic:
C9999c

Sorry - but I can't find a better picture of this guy

Chronicle Miniatures:

Essex (Bob Olley Chaos Dwarves)
Think I might like to have these too - so I put all dwarfs (as seen here) on my want list, too:

http://www.stunties.com/wiki/index.php/E...aos_Dwarfs

Chronopia:
Guess I would like their evil ones as well.

Mirliton's Dworgar's

Citadel Dwarfs:

Gimbrin Finehelm:

Osrim Chardz:

Chaos:
Some of the Chaos hounds:

Source: Stunties.com and collecting-citadel-miniatures.com

Btw: I live in Denmark (Europe) and would prefer PayPal-payment

Clam's Coloured Classic Collection

Follow Clamshells on Facebook

This post was last modified: 09-04-2009 03:58 PM by clam.

10-27-2008 07:09 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Obsidian
Voice of Hashut

Market Rep: 11
Slaves: 226
Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Golden Hat - Silver x2                               
RE: Wanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' – take 2?Obsidian 10-27-2008

I might have an adress for you who sells the unreleased Chaos Dwarf.

I might also have the banner poles and the Samurai lying around somewhere...

The Obsidian Forge
10-27-2008 10:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
clam
Slave to Darkness

Golden Hat - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze Word of Hashut - Contributor Golden Hat - Silver Veteran Medal - Bronze Hellsmith - Gold                               
RE: Wanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' – take 2?clam 10-27-2008

Yes Big Grin

That sounds very .... interesting Wink - please let me know - right?

- Cheers

10-27-2008 10:27 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Obsidian
Voice of Hashut

RE: Wanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' – take 2?Obsidian 10-27-2008

Will do! Cheers!

The Obsidian Forge

This post was last modified: 10-28-2008 08:07 AM by Obsidian.

10-27-2008 03:08 PM
Ghrask Dragh
TeddyMadeMeDoIt...

Group: Retired Staff
Market Rep: 6
Slaves: 842

RE: Wanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' – take 2?Ghrask Dragh 10-27-2008

Are you never happy!!! Wink

The Samurai Dwarf is available from the GW website, I have a few of those bretonnian dwarfs (the one in the first pic) I'll have a look around for you

Cheers!

My Chaos Dwarf Blog
10-27-2008 03:12 PM
clam
Slave to Darkness

RE: Wanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' – take 2?clam 10-27-2008

Ghrask Dragh Wrote:
Are you never happy!!! Wink

The Samurai Dwarf is available from the GW website, I have a few of those bretonnian dwarfs (the one in the first pic) I'll have a look around for you

Cheers!

I am very happy - and if i can't get time to model and paint - I can always collect - right Wink - and thanks for looking Takes Hat off

And yes, I know the Adventure set also holds the Samurai (and the Zombie-dwarf - I think) - so I might order those.

My problem is, I want to field my warriors in unit of 24 (6x4).

1st unit (with great weapon/hand weapons and shield - could be both) is Marauders - here I have 22 Marauders + 2 Twisted Tales (Mage is going to be a hero choise - and Crossbow joins the Missile troops)

2nd unit (with great weapons) is mainly 3rd's without a spare shield hand - this unit holds 18 models - and then I'm planing on a unitfiller (4 bases) - so still need another 2 figs with great weapons - like Finehelm and Chardz Wink

3th unit (with hand weapons and shield) - all those mutated D3's - this unit holds 21 figs - so I need another 3 (So Sjoerdo have to do that Crabclaw-fig - you see? ;-))

4th unit (with hand weapons and shield) - the rest. That unit holds 18 - so with another unitfiller and 2 more figs I'm there Big Grin

5th unit (Missile troops - count as Blunderbusses. This unit holdes 16 figs - but I have based the Mortar and Swivel Gun Crew (like yourself) on 40x40mm bases - so technically it's 20, so I need a single Blunderbuss fig. Once again I hoping for some help from Sjoerdo (his pistol guy Happy - so I do hope that Hasselfree will release him with the pistol option too)

As you can see I have a plan for these - so I really need some help again Wink

And then I have updated my wants - as I need 2 more crew members for my cannon (count as Earthshaker)

This post was last modified: 10-31-2008 05:30 PM by clam.

10-27-2008 04:26 PM
Ghrask Dragh
TeddyMadeMeDoIt...

Group: Retired Staff
Market Rep: 6
Slaves: 842

RE: Wanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' – take 2?Ghrask Dragh 10-27-2008

Your units sound great, can't wait to see your army complete!

clam Wrote:
and if i can't get time to model and paint - I can always collect - right Wink

Big Grin I'm the same, I have so much more miniatures than I will ever paint Rolleyes

clam Wrote:
5th unit (Missile troops - count as Blunderbusses. This unit holdes 16 figs - but I have based the Mortar and Swivel Gun Crew (like yourself) on 40x40mm bases - so technically it's 20, so I need a single Blunderbuss fig. Once again I hoping for some help from Sjoerdo (his pistol guy  - so I do hope that Hasselfree will release him with the pistol option too)

Sounds good, I'm not sure that Hasslefree are going to do that, I really hope they do though!! Kees is the best blunderbusser around man Cheers! thats all you need Big Grin

clam Wrote:
And then I have updayed my wants - as I need 2 more crew members for my cannon (count as Earthshaker)

Do you want Mortar crewmen, again I can help you out if you do...

My Chaos Dwarf Blog
10-27-2008 06:17 PM
Vintagephreak
Chaos Dwarf Daemonsmith

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 5
Slaves: 45

RE: Wanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' – take 2?Vintagephreak 10-28-2008

Hi mate, great to see the collecting mania grip another soul!
I have multiples of all of these except Osrim Chardz who I do not have myself yet, however I am currently only looking for another example of the unreleased chaos cannon so I can field 2 of those babies. And those are rarely offered up for trade by chaos dwarf collectors...

Cheers,
Martin

This post was last modified: 10-28-2008 10:09 AM by Vintagephreak.

10-28-2008 07:10 AM
clam
Slave to Darkness

RE: Wanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' – take 2?clam 10-28-2008

Ghrask Dragh Wrote:
I'm not sure that Hasslefree are going to do that, I really hope they do though!! Kees is the best blunderbusser around man Cheers! thats all you need Big Grin

Nor am I, but I'm hoping Big Grin And yes Kees is a great fig - already got that one - and my army will be a "one of each" only - so I need another classic count as blunderbuss dwarf Wink

Ghrask Dragh Wrote:
Do you want Mortar crewmen, again I can help you out if you do...

Yes it's the Mortar crew I need - Dourgrim will be the 3th crew member for my count as Earthshaker (like in the old unreleased Chaos Siege Gun Wink)

Vintagephreak Wrote:
Hi mate, great to see the collecting mania grip another soul!
I have multiples of all of these except Osrim Chardz who I do not have myself yet, however I am currently only looking for another example of the unreleased chaos cannon so I can field 2 of those babies. And those are rarely offered up for trade by chaos dwarf collectors...

Cheers,
Martin

Can't really help you with a Siege Cannon my friend. But if you are selling out of some of your muliples - you'll make me a very happy man Big Grin - looking forward hearing from you.

Cheers Clam

This post was last modified: 10-31-2008 05:32 PM by clam.

10-28-2008 04:42 PM
Pyro Stick
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 935
Word of Hashut - Contributor Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Bronze                               
RE: Wanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' – take 2?Pyro Stick 10-29-2008

Those arent Brettonian Dwarfs. They are Imperial Dwarfs. Im after some of those myself, but only the first two that you posted.

Im also after the Chaos ninja zombie dwarf (what a name!) and the unreleased cd.

I cant help with any of the others and bartertown hasnt been much help with the psychohobbits. The only reply was a guy that had one with a snapped off arm....

My Chaos Dwarf Collection: GHXXVI

10-29-2008 09:25 AM
Obsidian
Voice of Hashut

RE: Wanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' – take 2?Obsidian 10-29-2008

My brother has the Psycho Hobbits. Maybe he'll part with them but I don't think they'll come cheap...

The Obsidian Forge
10-29-2008 01:37 PM
Pyro Stick
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Word of Hashut - Contributor Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Bronze                               
RE: Wanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' – take 2?Pyro Stick 10-29-2008

Obsidian Wrote:
My brother has the Psycho Hobbits. Maybe he'll part with them but I don't think they'll come cheap...

A set of them just went on ebay for less than £5. Everytime i see them on ebay they usually go for that amount. If he wont sell them for around that then he obviously thinks they are worth much more than they actually are.

This post was last modified: 10-29-2008 01:44 PM by Pyro Stick.

10-29-2008 01:43 PM
clam
Slave to Darkness

RE: Wanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' – take 2?clam 10-29-2008

Pyro Stick Wrote:
Those arent Brettonian Dwarfs. They are Imperial Dwarfs. Im after some of those myself, but only the first two that you posted.

I know Big Grin - but they look Brettonian - don't you think? Think I might go for the hole 074335/3-set - they are cool.

@Obsidian
Let me know his price - and I'll let you know if I'm interested Happy

10-29-2008 04:41 PM
Obsidian
Voice of Hashut

RE: Wanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' – take 2?Obsidian 10-30-2008

@Pyro: why didn't ya buy that set off E-bay then?

Carsten mate, you'll be the first to know! My brother also mentioned he'll try to cast the BB's next week!

The Obsidian Forge
10-30-2008 12:35 PM
Pyro Stick
Greater Daemon of Hashut

RE: Wanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' – take 2?Pyro Stick 10-30-2008

Obsidian Wrote:
@Pyro: why didn't ya buy that set off E-bay then?

Cause i already had a set.

10-30-2008 01:25 PM
clam
Slave to Darkness

RE: Wanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' – take 2?clam 10-31-2008

The last set at eBay went at just £3.75. I tried very hard to persuade the seller shipping it outside the UK - but without any luck Mad The winning bid came from Nuclearboy555. Then I made Nuclearboy a £8 best offer - but he has declined that offer - think he can do better than that Sad - but I'll find another set - I'll just have to wait a bit longer - I guess.

Last night I ordered the hole Adventure dwarf set at GW store (found out, that I could pick it up at GW Copenhagen for free) - the set is 'only' £18 - but as both the Zombie and Samurai dwarf offen hits more than £6 - it's quite a bargin - I think.

And then Ghrask D has offered me his spare Mortar Crew - that's just the crew, that I need for my new Cannon - and Aki can help me with the Sorcerer Banner pole - what a great dayBig Grin

I have updated my wants.

Obsidian Wrote:
My brother also mentioned he'll try to cast the BB's next week!

My Crossbowmen are going to look so cool with those - thx!

Cheers!

This post was last modified: 10-31-2008 05:34 PM by clam.

10-31-2008 05:17 PM
two_heads_talking
Lammasu

Market Rep: 2
Slaves: 0

RE: Wanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' – take 2?two_heads_talking 02-19-2009

Obsidian Wrote:
I might have an adress for you who sells the unreleased Chaos Dwarf.

I might also have the banner poles and the Samurai lying around somewhere...

What became of this obsidian?  I'm curious does that person have multiples of that?  he's make a great leader..

02-19-2009 05:43 PM
Obsidian
Voice of Hashut

RE: Wanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' – take 2?Obsidian 02-20-2009

I need to go to my dad's house and look up his info in my old PC. Aaargh... I need more hours in a day!

The Obsidian Forge
02-20-2009 05:37 AM
two_heads_talking
Lammasu

Market Rep: 2
Slaves: 0

RE: Wanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' – take 2?two_heads_talking 02-20-2009

Obsidian Wrote:
I need to go to my dad's house and look up his info in my old PC. Aaargh... I need more hours in a day!

That's cool, you can have the extra hour a day I have.. lol

02-20-2009 08:42 AM
Canix
Spirit of Hashut

Market Rep: 8
Slaves: 10

RE: Wanna help me in my 'Collecting Quest' – take 2?Canix 02-21-2009

Hi Clam, i have one of those grenadier dwarfs with the mace wearing the cloak .Do you have anymore xbow doubles?

Realists are hampered by there inability to comprehend the true nature of reality
The Pledge 2010:
Bought:11 Painted:12
02-21-2009 01:47 PM
Pages (2): « First [1] 2 Next > Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  wanna swap tenderiser,whirlwind,ltd ed black dwarf for some big hats the black dwarf 1 1,158 12-13-2009 07:08 PM
Last Post: the black dwarf
  Wanna help me in my Collecting the CDs Quest? clam 27 8,316 10-09-2008 06:07 AM
Last Post: Willmark

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites