Pages (46): « First < Previous 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 Next > Last »
2 Votes - 4 Average   The Lizard King - CD dice box
Author MessageThe Lizard King - CD dice box
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 11
Slaves: 1391
Blackshard Army Medal - 10000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Blackshard Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Gold Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help Golden Hat - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze                               
RE: The Lizard King - Johann the Ewal Dvergar and his Raiding PartyZanko 04-12-2016

Thanks guys for your kind words! Takes Hat off

It was a pleasure to paint the K'daai and clam's Ewal Dvergars.  Big Grin

Hashut!

"Frurndar are still existing!"
               The Lizard King 

This post was last modified: 11-13-2016 04:49 AM by Zanko.

04-12-2016 12:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

Blackshard Army Medal - 10000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Blackshard Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Gold Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help Golden Hat - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze                               
The Lizard King - GH XXV entryZanko 08-26-2016

This is (what a surprise) my GH XXV entry:

I really love the Ewal Dvergar models made by clam! Takes Hat off Hopefully clam will release his Boar Knights soon! Wink

Hashut!

The Lizard King 

This post was last modified: 08-20-2017 12:49 PM by Zanko.

08-26-2016 11:37 AM
Fuggit Khan
The Eye of Hashut

Market Rep: 8
Slaves: 730
Best Hobbyist - 2013 Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Golden Hat  - Gold x2 Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Artisan's Contest - Gold x3 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Scribe's Contest Silver Best Hobbyist - 2014 Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Silver Scribe's Contest Veteran Golden Hat - Bronze Veteran Medal - Silver Fuggit (dubai joke medal) Scribe's Contest - Bronze x2 Best Hobbyist - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x3                               
RE: The Lizard King - GH XXV entryFuggit Khan 08-26-2016

Zanko Wrote:
This is (what a surprise) my GH XXV entry:

I think that you good sir, without  a doubt, have the most distinctively individual painting style and presentation of any member on this forum. And that is something to be proud of Takes Hat off

I really liked your entry, the guy with the blue crystal ball is really pretty darn cool. I also like that you paint the rune of Hashut on your banner in the same viewing alignment that I do Hashut!

"Where there's a whip, there's a way!"
08-26-2016 11:46 AM
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 1715
Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Golden Hat - Gold Best Overall Member - 2017 Best General - 2018 Artisan's Contest Bronze x4                               
RE: The Lizard King - GH XXV entryAbecedar 08-27-2016

Nicely done. I did guess they were yours. (I only guess the easy ones)

Last Time(s) I Bled for my Hobby  =  Fri 13th March 2020
27 June 17(ouchy); 15 June 17
Last Time(s) I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
08-27-2016 06:17 AM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 10
Slaves: 588
Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Contributor - 2017 Best Attitude - 2017 Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               
RE: The Lizard King - GH XXV entryAdmiral 08-29-2016

Neat paintjob, it displays the Ewal Dwergar miniatures very well. I'm ever an admirer of how consistent your painting style are across so many years of painting so many miniatures from so many different manufacturers and eras. The end result is fantastic across the whole army. This contest entry is a worthy addition to your growing forces. Keep up the good work!

Join us on the new forum. Come help us test it out! https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com

Etsy shop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Songs. Proverbs. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules. Ninth Age concepts.

This post was last modified: 08-30-2016 01:44 PM by Admiral.

08-29-2016 12:40 PM
Jackswift
Bull Centaur Lord

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 2
Slaves: 620
Scribe's Contest Gold Artisan's Contest - Bronze Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Gold x2 Golden Hat - Silver Scribe's Contest Veteran Veteran Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Silver                               
RE: The Lizard King - GH XXV entryJackswift 08-29-2016

Well done!  Having had a chance to see your models and style, these could have been no one else's.  The style and color choices are very distinctive.  Love the details on these models, the crystal ball, drum face, and the little monster the scythe knight is riding and they are well painted adding great character to the unit.  These will be great addition to your army.

08-29-2016 04:17 PM
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

RE: The Lizard King - GH XXV entryZanko 08-30-2016

Thank you guys for the great feedback! Takes Hat off

I never thought that my models find such a positive appeal! Shock

At the weekend I have some models ready painted, let's see when I have time to make good pictures ... Wink

Hashut!

The Lizard King 

08-30-2016 01:15 PM
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

The Lizard King - more Ewal DvergarZanko 09-04-2016

As promised, more pictures of clam's great Eval Dvergar Miniatures:

Branding Hyld:

... and after a much too long time The Mad Painter:

More painted miniatures will follow soon! Takes Hat off

Hashut!

The Lizard King 

This post was last modified: 08-20-2017 12:53 PM by Zanko.

09-04-2016 11:06 AM
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

The Lizard King - more Ewal Dvergar & some more CDsZanko 09-06-2016

... and some more CDs:

Hashut!

The Lizard King 

This post was last modified: 08-20-2017 12:53 PM by Zanko.

09-06-2016 12:50 PM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

Scribe's Contest - Bronze x3 Best Attitude - 2014 Best Contributor - 2014 Major Prize Sponsor Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Scribe's Contest Veteran Scribe's Contest Silver Hellsmith - Gold Dark Apostle - Silver Best Attitude - 2015 Best Overall Member - 2015 Best Contributor - 2015 Artisan's Contest - Silver x2 Best Overall Member - 2016 Best Contributor - 2016 Artisan's Contest - Gold Best Contributor - 2017 Best Attitude - 2017 Artisan's Contest - Bronze                               
RE: The Lizard King - more Ewal DvergarAdmiral 09-06-2016

Lovely unit of oddballs! Nice work on the painted in particular.

Join us on the new forum. Come help us test it out! https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com

Etsy shop

And thus there was Chaos. And Squats. Hobby Group Auxillia Work. On Dark Tides. Miscellaneous Commercial Sculpts. Flayman Tutorial.
Chaos Dwarf Writings: Fables. Songs. Proverbs. Quotes. Monumental Inscriptions. Religious Texts.
There's fourteen ways to skin a dwarf. Chaos Dwarf Warband Rules. Ninth Age concepts.
09-06-2016 03:29 PM
Bloodbeard
Master Hellsmith of the Artillery Forge

Group: Retired Staff
Market Rep: 18
Slaves: 834
Diplomat Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Bronze Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Scribe's Contest Gold Best General - 2014 Best Overall Member - 2014 Veteran Medal - Bronze Scribe's Contest Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Dark Apostle - Silver                               
RE: The Lizard King - more Ewal Dvergar & some more CDsBloodbeard 09-07-2016

You have an impressive output Zanko. ... Your collection is so crazy! So much stuff in that army.

You're the only one around here to have two blackshard medals (I think you're the only one with any at all). And if you did the count, you are properly moving up from Gold in number of competitions. You're always in. Impressive.

09-07-2016 02:00 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

RE: The Lizard King - more Ewal Dvergar & some more CDsZanko 09-07-2016

Bloodbeard Wrote:
You have an impressive output Zanko. ... Your collection is so crazy! So much stuff in that army.

You're the only one around here to have two blackshard medals (I think you're the only one with any at all). And if you did the count, you are properly moving up from Gold in number of competitions. You're always in. Impressive.

Thanks Bloodbeard!

But I must admit that I have missed some of the competitions! Tongue Wink

Hashut!

The Lizard King 

09-07-2016 02:07 PM
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

The Lizard King - Swivel Gun & MortarZanko 09-08-2016

... and last but not least two warmachines (swivel gun and mortar) with crew:

The swivel gun:

The mortar:

Hashut!

The Lizard King 

This post was last modified: 08-20-2017 12:56 PM by Zanko.

09-08-2016 01:56 PM
TheHoodedMan
The Black Scourge

Market Rep: 13
Slaves: 366
Golden Hat - Bronze x3 Diplomat Medal - Bronze Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Dark Apostle - Bronze Best General - 2015 Veteran Medal - Bronze Best General - 2017                               
RE: The Lizard King - Swivel Gun & MortarTheHoodedMan 09-14-2016

These little Warmachines are so great! Thanks for painting them up and showing!

09-14-2016 05:10 AM
Admiral
Auxilliary Moderator

RE: The Lizard King - Swivel Gun & MortarAdmiral 09-18-2016

Neat work on them! The cream and the shiny green chrome works well on the models. Between yours, Hood's and Abecedar's this has inspired me to get a petard from Andrew Taylor for some light artillery action.

Etsy shop

This post was last modified: 09-18-2016 04:31 PM by Admiral.

09-18-2016 04:31 PM
Jackswift
Bull Centaur Lord

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 2
Slaves: 620
Scribe's Contest Gold Artisan's Contest - Bronze Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Gold x2 Golden Hat - Silver Scribe's Contest Veteran Veteran Medal - Bronze Artisan's Contest - Silver                               
RE: The Lizard King - Swivel Gun & MortarJackswift 09-19-2016

Nicely done.  The striking green color contrast on the masks give them a Japanese samurai armor/oni style feel.  I really like how they have come out!

09-19-2016 11:07 AM
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

The Lizard King - life signs ...Zanko 11-12-2016

The riding animal arrived yesterday. Cheers!

I have begun with the conversion work and now look next, to the already found character model, still a rider / driver. Let's see what I'll find in the fundus. Wink

Unfortunately, I can not take photos at the moment, because I could still use the one or the other excitement well. Unsure

In addition, I began to bring together many of individual models, which have already been completed, and form them as units. I need to change some bases and build the regimental bases.

That means I have a lot to do and unfortunately much too little leisure ...

Hashut!

The Lizard King 

This post was last modified: 11-12-2016 05:57 AM by Zanko.

11-12-2016 05:56 AM
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 1715
Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Golden Hat - Gold Best Overall Member - 2017 Best General - 2018 Artisan's Contest Bronze x4                               
RE: The Lizard King - life signs ...Abecedar 11-12-2016

Let me guess..... A big, Big Lizard.

looking forward to it.

Last Time(s) I Bled for my Hobby  =  Fri 13th March 2020
27 June 17(ouchy); 15 June 17
Last Time(s) I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.

This post was last modified: 11-12-2016 06:15 PM by Abecedar.

11-12-2016 06:15 PM
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

RE: The Lizard King - life signs ...Zanko 11-12-2016

Abecedar Wrote:
Let me guess..... A big, Big Lizard.

No! Shock Not this time!  Wink

Let yourself be surprised. But I am quite sure that you will recognize my entry directly. Happy

Hashut!

The Lizard King 

11-12-2016 07:03 PM
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

RE: The Lizard King - life signs ...Zanko 11-13-2016

Here are the two completed units which consits of Clam's Ewal Dvergar and GW 3rd edition models.

The 1st one:

The 2nd on:

I still have to make a banner for 2nd unit but this will happen later. Unsure The GH has priority.

Hashut!

The Lizard King 

This post was last modified: 08-20-2017 12:58 PM by Zanko.

11-13-2016 04:47 AM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites