Pages (8): « First < Previous 4 5 6 7 [8] Last »
[Blood Bowl] Zharr-Naggrund Juggernauts
Author Message[Blood Bowl] Zharr-Naggrund Juggernauts
Red Skullz
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 106
Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS                               
RE: [Blood Bowl] Zharr-Naggrund JuggernautsRed Skullz 03-27-2010

Thanks!

Currently I`m finishing off the Dungeonbowl trophy and the wizard. That with Morg will form the prizes for the Dungeonbowl cup that we will play in may. Oh I have started on Madeye Wink

R

Team Anarchy, gaming community (in norwegian).
03-27-2010 01:33 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Red Skullz
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS                               
RE: [Blood Bowl] Zharr-Naggrund JuggernautsRed Skullz 03-30-2010

Got one of my contributions to our leagues Legacy team done:

Fairly BB-pitch friendly minotaur. He stands a bit taller than a normal ogre and I`ve magnetised his right arm in case of doubles and mutations.

Here are the prizes I`ve prepared for the Dungeonbowl we`re running in may:

I painted up the trophy different from how it normally looks like, wanted to show some of the cool details there. The wizard is a marker for the game-technical prize, he can only throw fireballs (as you might understand) and you need to field him in your staff to use him. This is why I gave both the trophy and the wizard a standard gassy base since these will be showcased/used in normal games.
The last prize and the only one that the winner will get to keep (the other two prizes are only kept until the next DCool is Morg`n`Thorg:

Still quite rough but he`s getting there! Plan is that i build and model him ready and then paint him up for the winner in his teams colours.

Then to cap it all off, here`s the next chaos dwarf mini I`m working on:

Zzharg Madeye! I didn`t use a lot of time on the armour on the torso as most will be hidden by the beard.

R

03-30-2010 02:29 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Loki
Wearer of the Big Hat

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 4
Slaves: 269
Best Attitude - 2009 Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Word of Hashut - Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: [Blood Bowl] Zharr-Naggrund JuggernautsLoki 03-30-2010

Totally awesome work Red Happy they look amazing and Morg`n`Thorg what a great prize to win your blood bowl blog has got me back in to it, so much so that i brought the xbox 360 game for blood bowl you cant play chaos dwarfs but its still cool to be playing the game again, i will have to whip up some interest at my local store and get some games going again but first i need to get my hands on a CD team Happy

Fequiil Said
------------------------------------------------
yeah, everybody can just say that, but when loki speaks...
everything is different.Wink

03-30-2010 02:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Red Skullz
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Thanks Loki Happy
I`m glad you think Morg will be a nice prize, the aim was to provide with a unique model that any team could use Happy
Why buy a team when you can build it yourself Wink Check this log out:
http://www.talkfantasyfootball.org/viewt...24&start=0
And yes BB is a great game, especially in league mode!

R

03-30-2010 02:59 AM
Loki
Wearer of the Big Hat

Best Attitude - 2009 Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Word of Hashut - Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: [Blood Bowl] Zharr-Naggrund JuggernautsLoki 03-30-2010

I dont have the gs skills that you have mate, i can just about fill in gaps in models and thats it, i might convert 1 or 2 to see how they look for my coaching staff

Fequiil Said

03-30-2010 03:52 AM
Red Skullz
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Well I used this team as practice for mye gs skills as I`ve never been any good at it. It`s really not that difficult when you use more yellow than blue so the greenstuff is a bit more easy to work with and then use a lot of water or moisture to get it all smooth. For example on the shoulder pads I roll out a ball that is approx the size I want, I then press it on and use GWs sculpting tool to get the shape I want. Then I moist my thumb and rub over the pad until it`s as smooth as I can get it. After it`s dry I use an exacto knife to sharpen up the edges.

Just take a figure and try it out a bit, practice makes master Happy

R

03-30-2010 04:18 AM
Red Skullz
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

RE: [Blood Bowl] Zharr-Naggrund JuggernautsRed Skullz 04-11-2010

Here`s the reason I haven`t had any frequent updates recently, been painting my DB pitch:

Endzone for home team (obviously), I would`ve loved to find some barrels that I could use in the reserves box, for waterboy services.

Some minis in there for scale.

A teleporter pad and one of the finished chests.

Just to show the theme for this pitch better, a part of the dungeon slowly being torn apart by lava.

R

04-11-2010 02:48 AM
Loki
Wearer of the Big Hat

RE: [Blood Bowl] Zharr-Naggrund JuggernautsLoki 04-11-2010

Great work red well worth some slaves Happy I like all the advertising very cool, i have got my human team in the post today so will have some pics of them up soon, i am painting them up as the bad bay hackers Happy I am also setting up a league at my local club and have got a lot of interest already which is great so it looks like i will get some real games in not just against the xbox , which i think is cheating Unsure as there is no way a player can dodge as much as they do when i am playing against them

Fequiil Said

04-11-2010 04:44 PM
Red Skullz
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

RE: [Blood Bowl] Zharr-Naggrund JuggernautsRed Skullz 04-12-2010

Thanks Loki Happy

Cool to hear that you`ve got things going on with BB in your area, I would recommend a proper data tool for running a league. Check ours ut:
http://www.anarchy.bloodbowlleague.com/default.asp?p=fr
It`s a guy from Denmark that makes it, it costs a little bit but that can be solved with members giving a small yearly donation to keep it running. Click on the links to see league set-up, gamess and more Happy

R

04-12-2010 12:51 AM
Loki
Wearer of the Big Hat

RE: [Blood Bowl] Zharr-Naggrund JuggernautsLoki 04-12-2010

Thanks for the info Red i will have to have a look through it all Happy

Fequiil Said

04-12-2010 03:07 AM
Red Skullz
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

RE: [Blood Bowl] Zharr-Naggrund JuggernautsRed Skullz 04-23-2010

Hey all!

I`ve got some computer problems and we only have the missus` student lap-top which can`t tackle any pic uploads..a pity since I wanted to show off the finished re-roll and touchdown markers, finished Dungeonbowl pitch, PiP turn marker and Zzargh Madeye, WiP on Morg and a WiP on my first sculpt.

Hopefully I can get it all uploaded this weekend so I can share it with ya`ll Happy

R

04-23-2010 01:58 AM
Loki
Wearer of the Big Hat

RE: [Blood Bowl] Zharr-Naggrund JuggernautsLoki 04-23-2010

Looking forward to seeing all the finished bits Happy

Fequiil Said

04-23-2010 02:34 AM
Hazkar
Great Taurus

Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 148

RE: [Blood Bowl] Zharr-Naggrund JuggernautsHazkar 04-23-2010

nice advertisement!
humor to the finest

04-23-2010 06:30 PM
Ronshank
Chaos Dwarf Hero

Market Rep: 2
Slaves: 67

RE: [Blood Bowl] Zharr-Naggrund JuggernautsRonshank 04-24-2010

By far the most inspiring Blood Bowl blog I've seen so far. I'm toying with the idea of buying the GW team but your blog has given me some awesome ideas on what can be done without them. Especially for the minotaur and the coaching staff as they simply don't have any models for them at GW anymore (I figure if we buy them GW will see their rise in popularity as a team and they might seem more viable as an army, that and it would be nice not to *have* to convert every single model, even though I love doing that)
I have been inspired to read into the dungeon bowl rules now (I love an excuse to make scenery)

---------??Takes Hat off
*spooky voice* "eoi have you finished that army yet!"
*Me* plods off to keep adding beards and helmets to the BfSP minis, must finish before obsolete...

The Pledge 2011: Bought 23 Assembled 35 Painted:2
Pledge 2010: Bought: 160 Painted:2 (bad completion stats I know)

For Army Updates check my Army Blog (nothing new right now)
04-24-2010 06:39 AM
Red Skullz
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

RE: [Blood Bowl] Zharr-Naggrund JuggernautsRed Skullz 04-24-2010

Here`s a quick pic of the markers, from left to right it`s the Re-roll, Touchdown and Turn marker:

Not the best pic but it shows the theme I wanted for them Happy

@Loki:
Here`s some of them Happy

@Hazkar:
And what BB is all about imo Happy

@Ronshank:
Humbling words mate, very gratefull and humbled by it Happy
I think BB is one of the best games for going crazy with conversions, putting a lot of effort into each mini. Simple reason is that even with a full roster and all the markers and staff it still is below two FB regiments!

R

04-24-2010 07:15 AM
Red Skullz
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

RE: [Blood Bowl] Zharr-Naggrund JuggernautsRed Skullz 05-23-2010

Don`t have any lap-tops working at home at the moment...but a friend of mine snapped a pic of a custom Morg I made for the Dungeonbowl:

This was one of the prizes, quite happy with it all in all Happy He`s exactly the same height as a standard ogre.

I`ve also made an all-female Dark Elf team, painted it and everything. I`ll try and get some pics and upload them as soon as possible! The current project I have is a custom Skaven team that will be the prize for the december cup I`m running.
Do you guys want me to post them here or make a new plog on the new teams?

R

05-23-2010 08:36 AM
Loki
Wearer of the Big Hat

RE: [Blood Bowl] Zharr-Naggrund JuggernautsLoki 05-23-2010

Great work once again Red he looks awesome Happy and so do the markers Happy

Fequiil Said

05-23-2010 04:26 PM
Fequiil
Bull Centaur

Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 53

RE: [Blood Bowl] Zharr-Naggrund JuggernautsFequiil 05-24-2010

nice!

05-24-2010 07:51 AM
Red Skullz
Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

RE: [Blood Bowl] Zharr-Naggrund JuggernautsRed Skullz 05-24-2010

@Thanks guys!

Here`s the Dark Elf team, the Vixen Torpedos:

I think I`ve been planning on doing an all female Dark Elves since I started with BB in 07 or something like that but I never found the bitz I wanted. This time it all went really fast and they came straight out of my bitz box.

Here`s a parts breakdown:

Witch Elf & Assasin & Runner:
(high hair & mohawk & throwing ball)
- Daemonette head and torso
- Dark Elf arms
- Eark Eldar legs

Blitzers:
(all with enclosed helmets)
- Dark Eldar helmeted heads
- Dark Elf torso and arms
- Dark Eldar legs

Line(wo)men:
- Dark Elf armoured heads and arms
- Daemonette torso
- Dark Eldar legs

Played two games with them so far and it`s been a blast Happy

R

05-24-2010 01:59 PM
Pages (8): « First < Previous 4 5 6 7 [8] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  (07/05/2015) Hunter's Big Hats - Blood Bowl Hunter 20 4,689 05-09-2015 05:08 AM
Last Post: Miasma
  Blood Bowl ala tjub tjub 39 31,042 12-29-2011 02:27 AM
Last Post: vulcanologist
  Classic CD Blood Bowl Team (new Blocker 28 Jul) axiom 20 9,348 07-28-2011 08:30 AM
Last Post: axiom

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites