Author MessageNew to CD's
Rhazharr Daemonhammer
Slave

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 2

New to CD'sRhazharr Daemonhammer 06-13-2010

Hi everybody,

This is my first post on CDO. I am a DOW player and recently decided to start a CD force. I have a soft spot for GW's obscure armies. I really like the level of support the CD's get through is site. I only wish DOW had the same.

Below is my WIP pic of my first CD warriors.

Here's my death rocket which I use as a count as DOW cannon, This will be my colour scheme for my CD's.

If your interested in checking out my DOW army click on the link below.
http://warhammer-empire.com/theforum/ind...#msg494436

I look forward to all comments and criticism.

2017 Image Salvage

This post was last modified: 08-07-2017 04:38 PM by Admiral.

06-13-2010 08:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nicodemus
Grand Imperious Sorcerer of the Forge

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 40
Slaves: 1259
Word of Hashut - Contributor Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Best Attitude - 2010 Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Best Overall Member - 2011 Golden Hat - Bronze Best Overall Member - 2013 Photobucket Migration Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help                               
RE: New to CD'sNicodemus 06-13-2010

Welcome to the site. Glad to see another Chaos Dwarf fan find their way!!

Excellent first post as well - I really like what you've done so far! What's the story behind the 3rd unit with the Death Rocket?... the guy with the killer moustache?

!N

Nicodemus' adage: "It is not enough to bash in skulls, we must bash in minds!"

Nicodemus' Forge of Unfinished Business (Chaos Dwarf Blog) and Non-Dawi'Zharr Blog
Warhammer Quest & Dreams of Hashut (3D Tile Creation Blog - Dawi Underway & More!!)
Chaos Dwarf 'Quest Blog (Download the Warhammer Quest: Chaos Dwarfs Roleplay Book )
Warhammer Quest: Chaos Dwarf Expansion (Board Game Geek)

06-13-2010 09:44 PM
Rhazharr Daemonhammer
Slave

Slaves: 2

RE: New to CD'sRhazharr Daemonhammer 06-13-2010

NIcodemus Wrote:
What's the story behind the 3rd unit with the Death Rocket?... the guy with the killer moustache?

He is the "White Dwarf", I got him free with an issue of the mag years ago (back when white dwarf supported the hobby not just pushed GW products like it does now - end of rant!) I GS the original beard to look more CD and replaced the right arm to hold the wrench.

06-13-2010 09:58 PM
Loki
Wearer of the Big Hat

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 4
Slaves: 269
Best Attitude - 2009 Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Word of Hashut - Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Silver Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: New to CD'sLoki 06-14-2010

Welcome to the site Rhazharr Daemonhammer, great start to your army, great conversion work on the warriors, also really like the death rocket, keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing more of your stuff on the site soon Happy

Fequiil Said
------------------------------------------------
yeah, everybody can just say that, but when loki speaks...
everything is different.Wink

06-14-2010 03:38 AM
Pyro Stick
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Market Rep: 15
Slaves: 960
Word of Hashut - Contributor Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Bronze                               
RE: New to CD'sPyro Stick 06-14-2010

Those are some nicely painted chaos dwarfs. The only complaint i have is that the base looks more like a Tomb King base than a chaos dwarf base.

Are you sure that white dwarf came free with the magazine? I have one as well but i had to buy mine in a blister. It was a limited edition model a few years ago. I think it was to celebrate the 300th Issue.

My Chaos Dwarf Collection: GHXXVI

06-14-2010 07:24 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Stormchild
Chaos Dwarf Warrior

Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 6

RE: New to CD'sThe Stormchild 06-14-2010

A very good looking force so far.
I look forward to seeing more.
-Kit

06-14-2010 03:57 PM
Bassman
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Slaves: 640
Golden Hat - Silver Golden Hat - Bronze Word of Hashut - Contributor Golden Hat  - Gold x2                               
RE: New to CD'sBassman 06-15-2010

Cool painting! I like it.
Where did you get the square shield on the left? It's so cool to have square shields.... Happy

Alan the evil Wrote:
bassman spoke... and I do agree!!

Are you interested in the Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci? Check here: https://milanoarte.net/en/portfolio/the-...nci-milan/

Fancy an unique sculpted miniature or a good paint job?

This is my professional service: https://www.facebook.com/BluebeardsForge

06-15-2010 05:46 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 1715
Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Golden Hat - Gold Best Overall Member - 2017 Best General - 2018 Artisan's Contest Bronze x4                               
RE: New to CD'sAbecedar 06-15-2010

G'day Rhazharr.  Great rocket. I used the bronze as the base colour as well though I steered clear of reds.  Very good to see someone else that most villanous of our cousins as well. I've got an older version of "The White Dwarf" thats gunna be a CD in one of the Great Weapons Unit.

Last Time(s) I Bled for my Hobby  =  Fri 13th March 2020
27 June 17(ouchy); 15 June 17
Last Time(s) I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
06-15-2010 06:19 AM
Pyro Stick
Greater Daemon of Hashut

Market Rep: 15
Slaves: 960
Word of Hashut - Contributor Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Photobucket Migration Hellsmith - Bronze                               
RE: New to CD'sPyro Stick 06-15-2010

Bassman Wrote:
Where did you get the square shield on the left? It's so cool to have square shields.... Happy

Isnt it from the chaos rhino sprue?

My Chaos Dwarf Collection: GHXXVI

06-15-2010 07:30 AM
Nicodemus
Grand Imperious Sorcerer of the Forge

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 40
Slaves: 1259
Word of Hashut - Contributor Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Best Attitude - 2010 Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Best Overall Member - 2011 Golden Hat - Bronze Best Overall Member - 2013 Photobucket Migration Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help                               
RE: New to CD'sNicodemus 06-15-2010

Pyro Stick Wrote:

Bassman Wrote:

Isnt it from the chaos rhino sprue?

Yes, those are the ones. You can find a link to the auction for them from Hoard O' Bits here

~N

Nicodemus' adage: "It is not enough to bash in skulls, we must bash in minds!"

Nicodemus' Forge of Unfinished Business (Chaos Dwarf Blog) and Non-Dawi'Zharr Blog
Warhammer Quest & Dreams of Hashut (3D Tile Creation Blog - Dawi Underway & More!!)
Chaos Dwarf 'Quest Blog (Download the Warhammer Quest: Chaos Dwarfs Roleplay Book )
Warhammer Quest: Chaos Dwarf Expansion (Board Game Geek)

06-15-2010 01:08 PM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites