Post Reply  Post Thread 
Help me ID a BC Character/hero?
Author MessageHelp me ID a BC Character/hero?
Aman
Chaos Dwarf Daemonsmith

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 14

Help me ID a BC Character/hero?Aman 09-27-2010

OK, so I'm inventoring my CD collection, perhaps gonna sell off some stuff (do I NEED 85 Sneaky Gits? 100 unpainted blunderbusses...not really!  Maybe 100 hobgoblin meat shields at 2pts apiece!  But anyway...)  And I find no less than TWO identical uncharted unphotographed unidentifiable Bull Centaur heros.

If there was one, I'd say it was a kitbash - they're both painted, from seperate lots.  But there's two, and they're identical in every way.

It's a BC that's a bit larger than the other sculpts.  He has both his fists raised and is yelling (as though in anger, railing against the sky!).  His left hand is empty, and his right hand...has brass knuckles on them - I swear he does!

He's bigger, meaner looking, and well, has brass knuckles.  Gotta be a hero of some sort??  I can't find him in the Stuff of Legends catalogues, so....HELP!

Thanks!

09-27-2010 12:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nicodemus
Grand Imperious Sorcerer of the Forge

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 40
Slaves: 1259
Word of Hashut - Contributor Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Best Attitude - 2010 Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Best Overall Member - 2011 Golden Hat - Bronze Best Overall Member - 2013 Photobucket Migration Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help                               
RE: Help me ID a BC Character/hero?Nicodemus 09-27-2010

By any chance is it the Blood Bowl Star Player: Hthark the Unstoppable?

He's still available from GW... although you can still get good prices if you list it as "Buy It Now" as it seems there are folks out there who are unaware this is still available and will pay 25-50% over and above GW's price.

Nicodemus' adage: "It is not enough to bash in skulls, we must bash in minds!"

Nicodemus' Forge of Unfinished Business (Chaos Dwarf Blog) and Non-Dawi'Zharr Blog
Warhammer Quest & Dreams of Hashut (3D Tile Creation Blog - Dawi Underway & More!!)
Chaos Dwarf 'Quest Blog (Download the Warhammer Quest: Chaos Dwarfs Roleplay Book )
Warhammer Quest: Chaos Dwarf Expansion (Board Game Geek)

This post was last modified: 09-27-2010 12:39 AM by Nicodemus.

09-27-2010 12:37 AM
Aman
Chaos Dwarf Daemonsmith

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 14

RE: Help me ID a BC Character/hero?Aman 09-27-2010

that's the guy!  I didn't know they had a BC BB player!

09-27-2010 02:18 AM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites