Post Reply  Post Thread 
Earthshakers
Author MessageEarthshakers
Dissembler
Unregistered

EarthshakersDissembler 08-19-2007

I've seen a lot of people saying that they'd rather take TWO earthshakers than one unit of centaurs.  I must be missing the latest CD codex, becuase the one i got off of the UK site says nothing about the 2 for one deal like you get with bolt throwers.  Plus, when you think logically, there's no way it would be balanced to get two uber war machines (even if they are essentially stone throwers which is BS-they should be cannons) for one rare slot.  Can someone clarify?

[url=]2017 Image Salvage[/url]

This post was last modified: 08-11-2017 05:26 AM by Admiral.

08-19-2007 03:20 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Arashi
Unregistered

RE: EarthshakersArashi 08-19-2007

What they meant was probably that they would prefer to use 2 Earthshakers before 1 Earthshaker and 1 BC unit.

08-19-2007 06:20 PM
Quote this message in a reply
minty
Lammasu

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 0

RE: Earthshakersminty 08-20-2007

they mean in 2000 that theyu'd rather have 2 shakers than a shaker and a unit of centaurs, personaly i think there crazy but hey, it's not my place to say me being a new chaos dwarf player

08-20-2007 03:38 AM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Uzkul Werit
Daemon Prince of Hashut

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 1
Word of Hashut - Contributor Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor                               
RE: EarthshakersUzkul Werit 08-20-2007

Bull Centaurs just get shot up too easily. They don't have the armour to do the job that they should be doing (running down and killing stuff) and the only way to offset this is to take them in large numbers. Like a big unit of ten. But this is far too costly in money terms.

And two Earthshakers really are that good. They allow you some degree of control over the other army!

For who knows their way around a larder better than a Halfling?
Raze their cities and loot their gold, bleed them dry and burn their souls!

Yamakaze on The Ogre Stronghold

08-20-2007 05:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  two earthshakers Rock Bottum 6 2,169 10-22-2010 11:30 AM
Last Post: Alan the evil
  Earthshakers and Death Rockets, Line of Sight? Xander 12 3,332 04-08-2007 05:11 PM
Last Post: oboudd

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites