pictures of my army
Author Messagepictures of my army
balck ork
Unregistered

pictures of my armybalck ork 08-30-2007

these are my pics

IMG]http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff199/blackorc271/Characters2.jpg[/IMG]

IMG]http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff199/blackorc271/ChaosDwarfs2.jpg[/IMG]

���������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� ������������������������������
the unit of dwarfs still has to have some work on them like hightlighting and such. �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� �������������������� ������

2017 Image Salvage

This post was last modified: 08-12-2017 01:38 AM by Admiral.

08-30-2007 12:50 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Dracomancer
Chaos Dwarf Daemonsmith

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 0

RE: pictures of my armyDracomancer 08-30-2007

Nice stuff! I like your use of various other bitz in your conversions, although the grudge pony-bull centaur (I think thats what the conversion is) doesn't really appeal to me, I like the red on the blorcs, care to share how you did that? Happy
Look forward to seeing more. Cheers!

Sign this petition to allow Chaos Dwarf armies in UK Grand Tournaments, because seriously, you might as well give a few seconds of your life to a good cause Wink
08-30-2007 12:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
torn
Lord of Flaming Automatons

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 1
Slaves: 237
Veteran Medal - Bronze Word of Hashut - Contributor Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Scribe's Contest Gold                               
RE: pictures of my armytorn 08-30-2007

yeah i love the red on the black orcs too

i also think they are really original, and the blueish hue to the skin makes them look really evil.

current projects:-
New mask/helmet style chaos dwarfs
blood bowl necromantic repaint
beyond the gates of antares algoryn force
my own battlefield!

2014 results with chaos dwarfs
1 - 0 - 1
08-30-2007 01:01 PM
catbarf
Chaos Dwarf Hero

Slaves: 1

RE: pictures of my armycatbarf 08-30-2007

The lava needs work, it doesn't look like lava... go from red, to orange, to yellow. Right now it looks like you painted red and then Dwarf Flesh, and it just looks really weird.

Mathhammer junkie.
08-30-2007 01:10 PM
balck ork
Unregistered

RE: pictures of my armybalck ork 08-30-2007

thanks guys! well to do the black orc skin its very simple you paint it the foundation red ( i cant rember the name) the you give it a wash of half black ink half brown. you highlight it again woth the base coulur. a highlight of blood red the a highligh of balzing orang and your done.

amd with the lava it is acutally orange itsjust that there was something wrong with my camra Sad

This post was last modified: 08-30-2007 01:17 PM by balck ork.

08-30-2007 01:15 PM
catbarf
Chaos Dwarf Hero

Slaves: 1

RE: pictures of my armycatbarf 08-30-2007

Well, then try making it so more red is visible along the edges, and then add a bit of yellow farther in the middle. That will make it look very good.

Mathhammer junkie.
08-30-2007 01:36 PM
Ingrown
Chaos Dwarf Daemonsmith

Slaves: 0

RE: pictures of my armyIngrown 08-30-2007

I like them, they look really chaosy, I've bin thinking about using marauder torsos for a while but was thinking of leaving it for war machine crews to mark them out as laborers (which i guess wouldn't be too desirable in chaos dwarf culture) and the grudge ponys for bull centaurs look really good might have to try and get hold of some to try it

Who killed the cheerleader?
You did... you did. Oh no.. it wasn't me at all - Nekromantix

This post was last modified: 08-30-2007 02:49 PM by Ingrown.

08-30-2007 02:46 PM
Xander
Chaos Dwarf Ambassador

Group: Hashut's Admin
Market Rep: 7
Slaves: 421
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Best Contributor - 2007 Golden Hat - Silver Wiki - Major Contributor Image Gallery Contributor - Gold Word of Hashut - Contributor Silver Army Medal - 2000 PTS Veteran Medal - Bronze                               
RE: pictures of my armyXander 08-30-2007

Hey those Pony Centaurs look pretty good!  They certainly work in a pinch, and since they come in the Miners box, they are super cheap.

Congrats on a fine start to your army! *slave awarded*

Follow CDO on Twitter: Twitter
08-30-2007 05:06 PM
Visit this users website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wallacer
Hashut's cow pimp

Group: Mods of Hashut
Market Rep: 4
Slaves: 1046
Artisan's Contest - Bronze Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Word of Hashut - Contributor Wiki - Major Contributor Blackshard Army Medal - 10000 PTS                               
RE: pictures of my armywallacer 08-30-2007

Very, very innovative.
I love looking at armies that people have obviously put a lot of thought into.

Army pics: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...888&page=1
08-30-2007 05:31 PM
balck ork
Unregistered

RE: pictures of my armybalck ork 08-30-2007

and yester day i just got some night goblins to be hob gobgoblins and ill have pics on monday

08-30-2007 10:47 PM
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Big Hat Chaos Dwarf army Pictures (not mine) Bolg 16 5,456 03-09-2017 07:15 AM
Last Post: Herby
  Completed Army Pictures Father Grumpmas 22 10,029 09-03-2007 05:56 PM
Last Post: Father Grumpmas

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites