Post Reply  Post Thread 
Hashut's Blessing Chaos Dwarf Workings
Author MessageHashut's Blessing Chaos Dwarf Workings
Hashut's Blessing
The Cakily Blessed One

Group: Retired Staff
Market Rep: 9
Slaves: 742
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Veteran Medal - Silver Word of Hashut - Contributor                               
Hashut's Blessing Chaos Dwarf WorkingsHashut's Blessing 04-01-2007

I have had my siegeshakers painted for a week or two now, but need batteries for my damned camera (originally typed cameras for my battery!). I need to get photos up of my models! Painted the Siegeshaker and the spare! I also started a conversion for a CD sorcerer today. I used an old Dwarf cannon crewman (the one holding a cannonball) and cut his helm off. I took one of my 7 BBs (I was scared to do this, but will get some more hopefully) and removed is hat. Glued the hat on and now need to get some GS to fill the hole in his head, "regrow" some hair and put flames on his... urmm.. ball. Oh the hilarity of immaturity, he he he. Pics as soon as I get the batteries!

Please note, it'll be the first time I have EVER used GS. Flames sounds a bit ambitious, but if worse comes to worst, I can remove them again!

P.S. The hatless BB did not suffer in vain. I used the spare helm from the Dwarf battalion box set cannon to replace half his head. He shall be used a unit champion or an engineer or something. Not quite sure yet.

2017 Image Salvage

Pledge: '09:+83 '10:+116 '11:+118 '12: N/A '13: N/A

WarplockMonkey Wrote:
After years of rigerous scientific reasearch, it has now been proven that there is a 50% chance that HB is 'in your fridge, eatin your cakez'.

This post was last modified: 08-10-2017 01:09 PM by Admiral.

04-01-2007 09:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Messages In This Thread
Hashut's Blessing Chaos Dwarf Workings - Hashut's Blessing - 04-01-2007 09:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  JMR's renewed Chaos Dwarf blog - 26 Jun - Altar of Hashut JMR 258 201,181 10-12-2017 03:08 PM
Last Post: Carcearion
  Wamphyri101's Chaos Dwarf Legion of Hashut wamphyri101 6 3,924 03-17-2012 01:26 PM
Last Post: JonJon

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites