Post Reply  Post Thread 
T9a: Heroe and magic setup in V1.3
Author MessageT9a: Heroe and magic setup in V1.3
TheHoodedMan
The Black Scourge

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 13
Slaves: 366
Golden Hat - Bronze x3 Diplomat Medal - Bronze Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Gold Army Medal - 4000 PTS Dark Apostle - Bronze Best General - 2015 Veteran Medal - Bronze Best General - 2017                               
T9a: Heroe and magic setup in V1.3TheHoodedMan 12-19-2016

Hi guys,
in Version 1.1 I used a BSB and two lvl1 mages (fire and forge), the fire one with engineer upgrade.
I left out Version 1.2 nearly, played only one game with a master wizard alchemy (and a Overlord on foot and a BSCool. The wizard seemed very overcosted to me.

What are you going to do in V1.3?
It depends on the list for sure, but how to include the now cheaper ring of dessication? Do you play with strong wizards, with weak wizards + engineer or entirely without magic? Is the Subjugator worth thinking? And what about the BSB?
At the moment I`ll try to include an overlord in a immortals unit and play at least one engineer with a little magic (probably alchemy or pyromancy).

12-19-2016 08:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Skink
Slann Mage Priest

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 714
Golden Hat - Silver Word of Hashut - Contributor Golden Hat  - Gold x2 Veteran Medal - Bronze Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help                               
RE: T9a: Heroe and magic setup in V1.3Skink 12-19-2016

I am going to equip my heroes the same way as I was doing in version 1.2:

-Overlord with Obsidian Hammer, Dragon Mantle, shield, Sprout of Rebirth

-Vizier BSB with Ring of Desiccation, shield, Flaming Standard

-Prophet Wizard Master (Occultism) with Talisman of Supreme Shielding, Hardened Shield, & Hero's Sword on a Bull of Shamut (this guy is a beast).

Although I am considering switching the Wizard Master for a Vizier (more or less same objects, still on Bull), and maybe take an Engineer Wizard Apprentice (Pyromancy) with the Ring of Fire and Besheluk's Mechanism.

"Hashut! Vorgrund! Zharr Naggrund!!" A Chaos Dwarf's battlecry.

-Chaos Dwarf Spaghetti- My Dawi Zharr blog. Comes with tomato sauce!

This post was last modified: 12-19-2016 08:18 AM by Skink.

12-19-2016 08:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Questions re: Gunline Setup, TLoS, and Steam Carriages. Novos 7 2,259 01-09-2015 03:08 PM
Last Post: Novos
  Best setup for Bull centaurs (indy gt list) spiderman5z 12 4,391 12-27-2010 08:18 AM
Last Post: nitroglysarine
  Warrior setup dragoncrag 6 2,288 10-01-2009 07:07 PM
Last Post: Uzkul Werit

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites