Post Reply  Post Thread 
The Battle for Vorag
Author MessageThe Battle for Vorag
Uzkul Werit
Daemon Prince of Hashut

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 1
Word of Hashut - Contributor Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor                               
The Battle for VoragUzkul Werit 04-08-2007

Just a little bit of background I cooked up for a tournament I'll be going to soon. Tell me what you reckon!

This act was simply unspeakable. Awful. Blasphemy, even. But then again was it really suprising? The Westerners were normally not above such vile deeds. Ever since the Founding of Zharr Naggrund the Traitors would assualt expeditions into the Old World and steal vast deposits of ores from the Plain of Skulls. But by Hashut, this was the worst. They had taken over the Ruins of Vorag and started to mine the very obsiian that the Father of Darkness had promised them.

Uzkul Werit, the High Commandant of Gash Kadrak was certainly not going to stand for this blasphemy. The Darklands, the patch of land of between the Worlds Edge Mountains and the Mountains of Mourn was the holy land of Hashut. Any intruder had to be slain. Zharr Naggrund and Zhatan the Black had chosen to do nothing. So Uzkul Werit gathered to him a large army of Dawi Zharr, war machines and the odd Hobgoblin for good measure and marched for the coast.

"Traitorz!" Uzkul Werit called, pointing a gauntleted finger at the bearded heads poking out the rubble, "Traitorz! Show yourselvez or ve vill have to unleash ze cannonz!"
A chorus of laughter bellowed forth from the Tower.
"Move! You must be joking. The Oathstone has been set!"
"Oh vhat? Zis stone?" Uzkul asked, striking the rock in half with his spade, "Vhat stone? Move it."

For who knows their way around a larder better than a Halfling?
Raze their cities and loot their gold, bleed them dry and burn their souls!

Yamakaze on The Ogre Stronghold

04-08-2007 06:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oboudd
Unregistered

RE: The Battle for Voragoboudd 04-08-2007

so your fighting dwarfs big deal

04-08-2007 11:21 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Hashut's Blessing
The Cakily Blessed One

Group: Retired Staff
Market Rep: 9
Slaves: 742
Chaos Dwarf Radio - Contributor Artisan's Contest - Silver Image Gallery Contributor - Bronze Bronze Army Medal - 1000 PTS Veteran Medal - Silver Word of Hashut - Contributor                               
RE: The Battle for VoragHashut's Blessing 04-10-2007

If you are not going to say something constructive, just flaming, than you will quickly be suspended. It is not something that the admins and mods are tolerant to, oboudd. Take this as a warning from me.

Pledge: '09:+83 '10:+116 '11:+118 '12: N/A '13: N/A

WarplockMonkey Wrote:
After years of rigerous scientific reasearch, it has now been proven that there is a 50% chance that HB is 'in your fridge, eatin your cakez'.

04-10-2007 07:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply  Post Thread 

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites