Dncswlf's CD Army Blog  mm 90 update
Author MessageDncswlf's CD Army Blog  mm 90 update
dncswlf
Lammasu

Group: Dawi Zharr
Market Rep: 5
Slaves: 59

RE: Dncswlf's CD Army Blog  mm 90 updatedncswlf 03-08-2018

Alright!  after winning a few ebay auctions and trading a bit I have narrowed down my missing citadel pieces to only 11!  (not counting the ass cannon and the juggernaut: both of which are way out of my price range... and most likely will always be...).  I am looking for the following 11 pieces... Anyone on here have any doubles they may be willing to part with... I have cash, or quite a collection of figures for trade (like 3 armies worth of old skaven, vanilla dwarves, possibly be willing to trade a few other things...

Check out my blogs, lots of oldies but goodies:

Dncswlf's Chaos Dwarf Blog
My blog of other stuff
03-08-2018 06:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

Group: Immortals
Market Rep: 11
Slaves: 1394
Blackshard Army Medal - 10000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Blackshard Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Gold Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help Golden Hat - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze                               
RE: Dncswlf's CD Army Blog  mm 90 updateZanko 03-09-2018

Except for 1 or 2 of the old 3rd edition models you should be able to find them on ebay. maybe not ad hoc, but little by little.

As far as the AssCannon is concerned, you can (if it doesn't have to be the original one) ask Sjoerdo if he has one of his brilliant interpretations of the AssCannon for sale - it's more than o. k. in terms of price.

Also I am curious to see how your newly acquired models will look painted! Big Grin

Hashut!

"Frurndar are still existing!"
               The Lizard King 

03-09-2018 02:17 PM
Uther the unhinged
Great Taurus

Market Rep: 0
Slaves: 672
Scribe's Contest Silver Best Overall Member - 2018 Artisan's Contest - Silver                               
RE: Dncswlf's CD Army Blog  mm 90 updateUther the unhinged 03-10-2018

Hi, I think I have Belekhost somewhere, sadly unloved and unpainted if you can’t find him elsewhere. I am away from home for a few days. PM me if you need him

An AoS creation myth: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=17414

Uthers’ legions of Hashut: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=17110

Bosom of Hashut: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showth...?tid=18010
03-10-2018 07:42 AM
dncswlf
Lammasu

RE: Dncswlf's CD Army Blog  mm 90 updatedncswlf 03-12-2018

Zanko Wrote:
Except for 1 or 2 of the old 3rd edition models you should be able to find them on ebay. maybe not ad hoc, but little by little.

As far as the AssCannon is concerned, you can (if it doesn't have to be the original one) ask Sjoerdo if he has one of his brilliant interpretations of the AssCannon for sale - it's more than o. k. in terms of price.

Also I am curious to see how your newly acquired models will look painted! Big Grin

Hashut!

Oh I know, I"ve been cruising ebay quite a bit recently, and have seen almost all of them pop up.  but many are bought before I can get to them, or I've been outbid.  It really makes me happy that people are still looking to collect these guys!  They are so amazing!  I just won an auction for some chaos hounds, and I found a beastmaster (that I hope will still be around once I get paid again).  I'm going to look into artillery alternatives... but I'd really love the original!  

Takes Hat off

My blog of other stuff
03-12-2018 03:11 PM
dncswlf
Lammasu

RE: Dncswlf's CD Army Blog  mm 90 updatedncswlf 03-13-2018

Made some great progress last night.  Worked on beards and black, and a bit of shading.  Really gotta get better dwarf skin paint... That all needs to be redone, but sadly most of my citadel paints have dried up.  but here are some progress shots:

Besides basing and shields these three chaps are pretty much done!

These guys are nearly done.  a few more coats of some oranges, some shading (plus basing and shields)

and this guy is far from done, but his skull face plate is coming out pretty wicked.  (This picture is horrible, but next update will be great, I'm just keeping it as a progress shot)

and I'm thinking about throwing some Minotaurs into my army for good measure...  why not!

My blog of other stuff
03-13-2018 10:42 AM
Abecedar
Curmudgeon of Hashut

Market Rep: 14
Slaves: 1715
Best Attitude - 2016 Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Silver Artisan's Contest - Silver Diplomat Medal - Bronze Diamond Army Medal - 8000 PTS Scribe's Contest Veteran Artisan's Contest - Gold Scribe's Contest Bronze Scribe's Contest - Gold x2 Scribe's Contest - Silver x2 Golden Hat - Bronze x2 Golden Hat - Gold Best Overall Member - 2017 Best General - 2018 Artisan's Contest Bronze x4                               
RE: Dncswlf's CD Army Blog  mm 90 updateAbecedar 03-14-2018

dncswlf Wrote:

According to my records (which may have be not updated) I do have some doubles but I'd have to find them to confirm that I still have them.

Definitely Geggus Boltwanger so far.
Not AxeHead One-Eye, or Targ Toothface or the Beastmaster

Last Time(s) I Bled for my Hobby  =  Fri 13th March 2020
27 June 17(ouchy); 15 June 17
Last Time(s) I glued my fingers together = 30th, 29th & 27th June 17; 16 June 17

Army Blog

Short Stories
Legend of Lord Kvackd'up
Zhek'dars tales  =  tbf.
03-14-2018 08:31 AM
dncswlf
Lammasu

RE: Dncswlf's CD Army Blog  mm 90 updatedncswlf 05-01-2018

Ok, finally some progress!  

I went through a flurry of collecting, and thanks to some awesome CDO members and a few ebay auctions I am now down to only missing three original Chaos Dwarf sculpts: Rainhard Stump, Axehead One-Eye, and Mainliner Deathswipe!  (plus a Drum and Drone variant, but I'm not stressing over that one).

Anyway, I had to buy a few new paints as several I had been using had dried up... but now, without further ado:  my update:

My blog of other stuff
05-01-2018 11:14 AM
Sjoerdo
Bull Centaur

Market Rep: 2
Slaves: 106
Hellsmith - Gold                               
RE: Dncswlf's CD Army Blog  mm 90 updateSjoerdo 05-02-2018

always good to see more painted MM90's!

now get these guys something to stand on!

05-02-2018 01:22 AM
dncswlf
Lammasu

RE: Dncswlf's CD Army Blog  mm 90 updatedncswlf 05-02-2018

Sjoerdo Wrote:
always good to see more painted MM90's!

now get these guys something to stand on!

Ha!  soon!  that's my last step... I still have some shading and a few details... gotta highlight the hair... I think Once I finish the 8 I am working on I am just going to do 1 at a time...  I have 30 left to paint including the Dave King guys.  Then I'm going to add some Night Goblin Slaves and Minotaurs...

My blog of other stuff
05-02-2018 10:50 AM
Zanko
Prime Frurndar of Hashut

Market Rep: 11
Slaves: 1394
Blackshard Army Medal - 10000 PTS Image Gallery Contributor - Blackshard Word of Hashut - Contributor Veteran Medal - Gold Diplomat Medal - Bronze Major Prize Sponsor Photobucket Migration Exceptional Help Golden Hat - Gold Golden Hat - Bronze                               
RE: Dncswlf's CD Army Blog  mm 90 updateZanko 05-03-2018

I just love the 3rd edition Citadel models. I'm looking forward to seeing your guys painted! Cheers!

Hashut!

"Frurndar are still existing!"
               The Lizard King 

05-03-2018 03:05 AM
Pages (12): « First < Previous 8 9 10 11 [12] Last »
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [HUGE update! 11-26-2013] The Legion of Hashut - Army Blog BoomBoom 68 45,349 05-04-2018 03:35 AM
Last Post: Abecedar
  MK2 army blog, with hobos update 08/07/16 fonejaker 71 21,395 07-09-2016 01:33 AM
Last Post: Malorndk
  It's Something Hill_ Billy_Bub's army blog   Hill_Billy_Bub 32 11,148 02-13-2016 11:17 PM
Last Post: Hill_Billy_Bub
  So I started a Chaos Dwarf Army...Update 8-24-13 Gunnerson 103 52,525 10-31-2013 03:32 AM
Last Post: Soulassassin
  Zuh-Khinie's army blog (K'Daai destroyer update...) Zuh-Khinie 42 40,927 03-14-2013 02:36 PM
Last Post: The Besieger

View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe to this Thread | Add Thread to Favorites